PDA

View Full Version : quick question

addictedtopsu
Dec 4, 2007, 10:39 AM
do i need to have the psu disc in the computer to play it like some other games or is it like wow where i can play without the disc in the computer.

DanMalak
Dec 4, 2007, 10:43 AM
No, you don't need to have the disc in, you just have to install it once and then you can play whenever you want.

Red_Sasori
Dec 4, 2007, 10:44 AM
After you install the game with the disk, it is not needed anymore.

addictedtopsu
Dec 4, 2007, 10:45 AM
ok just wondering i was just thinking maybe thats why its not letting me play

Nuclearranger
Dec 4, 2007, 10:51 AM
Is gameguard just gettting stuck at the "Connected" phase?

If so just keep hitting CANCEL and not RETRY and keep trying it will work pretty soon. Also try a restart.

If thats not the problem then reinstall your game.... Other than that I doubt its PSU

addictedtopsu
Dec 4, 2007, 11:00 AM
no i keep getting some wierd error with japanese wrighting on it and i click ok when it pops up and it closes everything out ive only played psu on this computer 1 time but the lab top died because i thought it was plugged in and charging but it wasnt apparentely lol. then i went to plug the lab top in and i went to play psu on story mode again which is what i was doing before my lab top died and the error kept popping up and my lab top has vista on it. is it because im trying to play psu on a lab top withe vista on it why i keep getting that error thing or is it something to do with gamegaurd or something else because i cant play story or network mode at all.