PDA

View Full Version : Best GH-44X?

KyEmo
Dec 4, 2007, 11:35 AM
What one is the best one to have?

Nuclearranger
Dec 4, 2007, 11:38 AM
Depends on what you want it to use... go to psupedia and look up what weapons they use as for specfic AI ajustments im not sure.

haruna
Dec 4, 2007, 01:53 PM
I love my 442 long bow user. She consistently hits everything for around 450 if they don't have any bullet resistance, 230ish if they do. She stuns things pretty often with her bow and is a decent healer. Her Sturm Buster/Attacker is nice too. No need to worry about her AI aiming her SUV.

I swapped her to a 444 for a little bit. She has a Gur Bazga but she misses a lot. She's a little more accurate when she switches to her laser cannons, but she doesn't heal as often.

As a regular 440, she spammed resta alot and healed for a good amount with her 5* wand. No SUV, but she's aggressive in battle and heals. She shocks a lot of things with her shot gun which comes in pretty handy too.

Take a look at the chart here, draw your own conclusions.
http://psupedia.info/Partner_Machinery#Alternate_PM_Details

Kylie
Dec 4, 2007, 02:13 PM
442 was my favorite with 441 at a close second, but I've started to use 443 ever since they fixed her stats and love her. She heals a lot, her attacks are helpful, she hits enemies with SE's a lot, and she's hella cool with her little sunglasses. 444 is no good, in my opinion. Her grenades miss more than they hit, and she doesn't heal well.

Sekani
Dec 4, 2007, 02:26 PM
I'm partial to the 442 model. The bow causes stun and knockdown, the SUV is a nice help against large mobs of enemies, and it heals more often than most of the 450-series PMs.