PDA

View Full Version : PSU: Most effecient way to get GH-433 or an easier PM final

Saner
Dec 4, 2007, 12:18 PM
well ya its in the 2nd evolution right now, long ago, I believe I fed it mostly melee weapons, simple stuff like sabers, and monomates, increasing its attack or whatever stat. 433 seems to be more of a gunner type, but if I were to feed it guns now, I think it might result in something else.

the PM type (second evolution) I got now is basically a blue and white PM orb with arms. so not sure which evolution is that. maybe it's not too late to get something like GH433 OR 434, or might as well focus on getting GH-410.

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/16/pm_evolution_devices/

1. I'm not looking for the most effecient stat-wise PM, just the appearance preference. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif so 430, 433, 434, 410, are pretty good.

2. but ya, if anyone knows, whats the best stuff to feed the PM with now at its 2nd evolution? well nothing too pricey,

3. but should I focus more on basic weapons or just give it consumables that increase its stats even faster? which ones would those be?

desturel
Dec 4, 2007, 12:56 PM
430 is a ranged series so guns and traps. You can make traps easily enough. EX traps are ether acid and either cold berry or hot berry. Trap G are metamor acid and various berries and truffles.

Buy the boards from the guardians colony. Syth the traps and feed them.

cathead
Dec 4, 2007, 01:41 PM
If you don't feel like synthing and have a bit of cash, you can just go buy EX traps from the item shop in guardians colony and feed it that. That should end you up with a 430 series. If the EX traps are too pricey for you, you can also get G traps or regular traps there and use those, but EX will give you the most increase per feeding.

Lyrise
Dec 4, 2007, 01:50 PM
Feed it a boat load of cheap clothes and PA frags. You're pretty adamant about getting a PM for its appearance, so you may as well rush it to lv80, level its Battle to 20 and then wait for EXDevice PM433.

Benegesserit
Dec 4, 2007, 01:57 PM
The fastest way I've found to level my PM is to buy a stack of hot/cold/ether, and 10 of freeze/burn boards. You can feed your PM to 'full' w/o having to leave your room. You can get your PM to battle ready mode in two days if you utilize each 12hr CD.

3nascar3fan3
Dec 4, 2007, 02:09 PM
the fastest way to make a 430 type pm is to make the ex traps i just did that and it costs under 200k if you buy everything form the npc for all of the food the pm zero and the evolutions device and it only takes 5 feedings to get to lvl 100 just so you know the snth boards are (i think) 300 or 600 the acid is 200 and the berries are 50 all in the snth shop and the boards make 10 traps each

Saner
Dec 4, 2007, 04:25 PM
Thanks everyone! ^_^

ya money is no object since I have almost a million meseta (again), and the second AMF mission is a great resource for massive amounts of moolah. white beast is pretty decent too (but better for leveling, class leveling and drops it seems). http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Saner
Dec 5, 2007, 01:29 AM
oh hey now it turned into a wyvern-lookin GH301 type. the attack/strength/whatever stat is at 25 now, higher than the range stat which is almost 20, but I think it'll surpass 25 before it evolves into the final form. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Rainu
Dec 5, 2007, 02:10 AM
On 2007-12-04 10:50, Lyrise wrote:
you may as well rush it to lv80, level its Battle to 20 and then wait for EXDevice PM433.

EXDevice? Could you elaborate on what exactly this is, a little?

A2K
Dec 5, 2007, 06:57 AM
If I'm not mistaken, the new EX Devices allow you to transform your partner machine into ANY model (including the new GH-470 boy and GH-480 butler) so long as it meets the minimum battle stat requirement, without regard to any of its four production level stats.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2007-12-05 04:03 ]</font>

Esufer
Dec 5, 2007, 10:04 AM
Feed it EX traps. A lot of them.
If you're going for a 43x series, I'd suggest the 434, it's unstoppable.