PDA

View Full Version : Psycho wand or Kazarod

Fresh
Dec 4, 2007, 02:12 PM
Ok..... I have been looking for a kazarod or psycho wand do the people who have them know if they were on a rare run when they found it or not and does anyone have a tip finding the map spawn for a rare run? I have looked and followed the maps on psupedia and have yet to find one rare map spawn for demons above or sleeping warriors please help me...

Fresh
Dec 4, 2007, 02:20 PM
sorry for making like 5 topics about this my internet was lagging please just reply to this one thanks all....

tailz
Dec 4, 2007, 02:29 PM
well until someone who actually has one of these or knows more info answers this...

psycho wand is a relics area drop, so anything in a relics map (im guessin s2 only, but other trends show it could drop in s or even a, with decreased drop rates of course) can drop it... which means a rare map wouldnt make any difference

kazarod location isnt in the ID either, but since its 11*, i think its safe to say its boss box drop only (most likely onmagoug), so a rare map wouldnt matter there either... all 11* boards, to my knowledge, are only boss boxes atm... as far as i know, kazarod might not even be dropping yet and all the ones out now are from 1UP...

like i said, none of this info is written officially, but just follow the trends of other drops and itll usually get you really close

Turb0
Dec 4, 2007, 02:31 PM
As far as finding rare maps, I'd say using psupedia would be the way to go. However, I've heard that sleeping warriors has one of the worst rare map rates. I also just started looking for a psycho wand so I'd be interested as well to hear if rare maps have any effect on the drops. I wouldn't think they would but you never know...

EDIT: To the above post, it's an area drop from levels 100-119 so that would be S2 only.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turb0 on 2007-12-04 11:33 ]</font>

Fresh
Dec 4, 2007, 02:33 PM
well i know where they drop its sleeping warriors s2 and phycho wands didn't drop in ex missions during 1up also it says under the description that it drops from any enemy other than major bosses... kazarods drop in demons above s2 in the box boxes but im wondering if i get a rare map will that effect the boss box drops or only the drops in mission... what im wondering basically is will a rare map effect it.. if so which spawn and where did the people who found psycho wands find there psycho wand.

I was replying to tailz with this post....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fresh on 2007-12-04 11:35 ]</font>

beatrixkiddo
Dec 4, 2007, 02:38 PM
Rare spawns don't affect Area drops, nor Boss Box drops.

And Kazarod is from Onmagoug Lv100+ Boss Boxes, so the only mission you can find it on at the current time is Demons Above S2.

Turb0
Dec 4, 2007, 02:51 PM
So while we're on the topic, svaltuses can drop a psycho wand board too right, or have I been fighting the last 3 for no reason?

Anduril
Dec 4, 2007, 02:54 PM
On 2007-12-04 11:51, Turb0 wrote:
So while we're on the topic, svaltuses can drop a psycho wand board too right, or have I been fighting the last 3 for no reason?

It's an area drop, so yeah, I'm prteey sure they can.

RedMussel
Dec 4, 2007, 03:00 PM
There are a couple of psycho wands, and one Kazarod i know of on the 360 servers. But there is not a "rare" make of finding these S ranks, rare map just means a rare monster like Rappy or Jao. You just got to be very very lucky to obtain these rare boards.

Turb0
Dec 4, 2007, 03:11 PM
On 2007-12-04 11:54, Anduril wrote:

On 2007-12-04 11:51, Turb0 wrote:

It's an area drop, so yeah, I'm prteey sure they can.

That's what I was thinking, it would just making hunting much easier. Ah well, it's only a few extra minutes.

Fresh
Dec 4, 2007, 03:21 PM
ok well i guess this helps a little i would like to hear from someone who actually got one and what monster or box did it drop from

Kamiense
Dec 4, 2007, 03:33 PM
A [B] Psycho Wand can drop from ANY monster in Sleeping Warriors S2. I got my first [B] Psycho Wand from the Golmoro spawn from block 4, non rare map.

I got my second off of a Badira spawn in the next run on block 1. Non-rare map.

Rare map doesn't affect the drop rate. I got a Diad from Svaltus, which is an area drop, so the Psycho can drop from Svaltus.

Turbobrain
Dec 4, 2007, 03:42 PM
I got my Pyscho wand on Map B-2(psupedia ref) from B2 from a Badira I believe. Funny place where it dropped actually, right on top of a box, I thought it was a scape doll[B ]. Boy as I suprised! I got this after aprox 140+ runs on SW S2. It all in this months finds/synth thread.

I would go for the PWand as it has the highest stats of any Rod at this time.

With enough time and determination its doable. The diads on the other hand.... well I managed to get the remainder by borrowing, begging and buying but it seems that as more PWands drop, there are fewer Diads. On the Japanese server the Diads(30 of them, you WILL find some looking for this as they drop in SW S2) cost as much as the made weapon(I am told).

On that subject they drop a lot on WB A/S so if I was gonna hunt the PWand again I'd be buying up those cheap.

Otis_Kat
Dec 4, 2007, 03:55 PM
I didn't read anything about this topic but go for Kazarod. Diads are so damn expensive you'll crap your pants. They're also nearly impossible to find. I mean, I did almost three whole runs of SW and didn't see one so they gotta be harder to find than the P-Wand board.

Miyuki
Dec 4, 2007, 06:11 PM
Found my PWand on non-rare map, last spawn of Golmoros of block 3. Probably 20+ runs and maybe only 2 catiliums (catiliums don't drop on SW as often as people claim). Only 1 relic edge. Never seen a diad on SW. Diads seem to drop more often in Neudaiz, gotten at least 2 on Sakura Blast S.

9lotus
Dec 4, 2007, 08:51 PM
I don't think Diads drop in Sleeping Warriors

Umberger
Dec 4, 2007, 08:58 PM
On 2007-12-04 17:51, 9lotus wrote:
I don't think Diads drop in Sleeping Warriors

They do.

VectormanX
Dec 4, 2007, 09:42 PM
On run #430 now. Bad luck? maybe. Give up? never.

erickarim
Dec 4, 2007, 09:55 PM
mine droped when i wasnt looking. . so u can try to close ur eyes when running sws2.
diads are easy. considering they market price is the somewhat the same as catilium. 1 hr of sw will give u 1-2 catiliums. i got my diads trading 1-1 for catiliums. heck even 2 catis for 1 diad is feasible. you can trade rarez for it too. people with no use for diads will trade several for a S rank. you gota be creative here. or you could spend 50m easy on juts the diads.

even if the kazarod looks rad'er and is somewhat harder to find. the psycho is a status symbol. no newb can have one.. luck can drop it for him. but luck wont get it synted. alas, its better.
plus u know.. its 250 tp more that the kazarod.... lol.. 350 if u grind it to +5.

funny thing.. when i first used it.. noticed that my dambarta damage wasnt that much upgraded... like 200 per it or so.. then after a while. i noticed stuff drooping like they where hot.. very nice.

MiaRitz
Dec 5, 2007, 02:25 AM
The droprate for area drops was increased.
non-AOTI mission boss box drops are still horrible.
Think of it this way: youll sooner get 30 Diads and [B] Psychowand running Sleeping Warriors S2 than you`ll find a [B] Kazarod running Demons Above S2.
[Also Diads drop from new AOTI missions, the Pwand Board doesn`t = people are finding more Diads then Pwand boards = price of Diads will lower in time.)

Syl
Dec 5, 2007, 03:08 AM
On 2007-12-04 18:55, erickarim wrote:

even if the kazarod looks rad'er and is somewhat harder to find. the psycho is a status symbol. no newb can have one.. luck can drop it for him. but luck wont get it synted. alas, its better.
plus u know.. its 250 tp more that the kazarod.... lol.. 350 if u grind it to +5.

lol... Kazarod is a lot rarer than Psycho Wand believe it or not. And quite wrong, I've seen some mid level players (who are their mains btw) accidentally stumble onto p wands. I only get awed by a Psycho wand nowadays if it's grinded past 6. Kazarod on the other hand... not many have even seen what it looks like.

Sure, Psycho Wand is stronger, but everything dies in seconds that that difference is thrown out the window.

btw, you don't see a Kazarod dropping everyday http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

erickarim
Dec 5, 2007, 06:30 AM
if u could only have one. witch one would it be ?

Fresh
Dec 5, 2007, 08:51 AM
um I don't see a psycho wand dropping every day either i look in shops all the time if one dropped everyday we would have more than just 2 in shops

omegapirate2k
Dec 5, 2007, 10:31 AM
On 2007-12-05 05:51, Fresh wrote:
um I don't see a psycho wand dropping every day either i look in shops all the time if one dropped everyday we would have more than just 2 in shops

Not really, most people that find them are usually looking avidly for them, those people being fortetechers, when they get them they tend to store them away so they can synth them.

The only ones in shops are those from people who DON'T need them, which accounts for a small portion of all psycho wand finds.

Acrofighter13
Dec 30, 2007, 02:34 AM
so yea fresh since u kno all of this stuff u wanna go pwand hunting or sumthing ill also help with the synth items to make it if we find 1

unicorn
Dec 30, 2007, 02:42 AM
Well honestly, I would prefer a Kazarod over a Psycho Wand. Kazarods seem much more elusive to me, and the name just sounds sweet.

But at the moment, I'm probably better off hunting a Psycho Wand. I think I can easily get 30 diads (with enough begging and cutting corners).

But alas, I don't have either. -_-

Bliven
Dec 30, 2007, 02:47 AM
We found my friend a kazarod board on 360, before 1up, and it succeeded. We were pretty happy. He now has a psycho wand and a kazarod. I prefer the kazarod personally.

Jainsea
Dec 30, 2007, 03:22 AM
Cg on your friend's Kazarod Bliven http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I've been looking for
that rod for soo long T_T if i had a choice Id go Kazarod ftw.
(yea I know p.wand TP BIG etc samwhices) but there's something about the Kazarod that just makes me choose it over the p.wand.
But yea that p.wands hell to make -.-

Gryffin
Dec 30, 2007, 04:28 AM
Summing it up:

Power: Psycho Wand

Sexiness: Kazarod

Shadow_Wing
Dec 30, 2007, 04:42 AM
On 2007-12-30 01:28, Gryffin wrote:
Summing it up:

Power: Psycho Wand

Sexiness, cooleness, utter amazing, awesomeness in digital form: Kazarod

Fixed <<;

Telina
Dec 30, 2007, 11:25 AM
98% of this game is about style. why else would people buy low % S ranks over high % 9*'s. The same thing applies to all the weapons(just not hte %'s lol) if the kazarod even half as abundant as the halarod i think people would sway from it and go back to the psycho wand. I'd bet money its just the thrill of owning a really rare weapons over anything else.

But I'd get a P-wand. i always thought it looked cooler than any rod we currently have access to

Inazuma
Dec 30, 2007, 12:29 PM
diads are worth about 20k on jp ver. its b/c they are very common in the white beast mission. if prices are too high on eng ver, just solo white beast for a day. you should be able to find your 30 diads in a few days. its from the last set of boxes before the final room.

smckyy1399
Dec 30, 2007, 04:19 PM
hes right white beast s i get diads like every 2 missions

ITaiyshaX
Dec 30, 2007, 05:02 PM
if you do white beasts on s,then you have a very good chance to find diad,sometimes there is a diad in the boxes just before the boss

mvffin
Dec 30, 2007, 10:36 PM
On 2007-12-05 00:08, SylviaEspada wrote:
Kazarod on the other hand... not many have even seen what it looks like.

Lumia uses one. as well as Okarod.

TheAlphaMale
Dec 30, 2007, 11:46 PM
Funny. A friend and I found a [B] P Wand off of the first run we did at SW. Found 2 relic edges in the next few runs and had 21 Diads from storage and finding a few in the next couple days. I was suprised that it came about so easily. Then again, I've been looking for a Solid Knight for I don't know how many runs and have yet to find it.