PDA

View Full Version : Has the boss box drop rate for PSU v1 missions been boosted

Ludamec
Dec 4, 2007, 05:12 PM
I'm absolutely lovin gettin S ranks from boss boxs every couple of runs on the AoI missions. Has drop rates been changed at all for the old PSU missions? I was thinkin bout starting my hunt for Solid Power S back up...but I dont feel like doing another 100+ fruitless runs =/. So with that in mind..has it been changed as well?

Mikaga
Dec 4, 2007, 05:13 PM
I did just under 400 SPS runs post-AOTI launch. Nada.

If the drop rate did rise, it certainly never helped me.

Turbobrain
Dec 4, 2007, 05:18 PM
Ive seen a lot of Cati / Powers and a few SPS's actually in shop so I would have to assume yes. Or maybe with the stat increase we are just spamming levels faster.... I would go with increased boss drops.... I found a Ank Deda[B ] or my 1st run tonight looking for a Blackbull[B ]... when TD S first came out that took me over 100 runs! (Oh yeah musnt forgot the 7th poison / resist I've seen/got when before in those 100 runs I only saw a couple and one went to me and was considered a good drop then).

So yes, I believe they have.

Along with area drops.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Dec 4, 2007, 05:19 PM
Only for Resist units.

Kylie
Dec 4, 2007, 06:43 PM
I've not noticed anything, but I recall a lot of playersclaiming that more s boards were dropping after the pre-AotI patch.

imfanboy
Dec 4, 2007, 06:52 PM
It hasn't, I have confirmation of this from the JP wiki - that's what the "Guardians Boost Road" is all about. No one was playing the 'old' missions because they have the same lousy droprate while the new AotI missions have much higher rates.

The only exception are the various /Resist units.

MrBeans
Dec 4, 2007, 06:52 PM
I'd go yes on that one, but everyone has a bad streak so just keep trying. And just attack makes the runs that much easier if you have a melee type.