PDA

View Full Version : Syncesta

Dark-Hunter
Jan 8, 2003, 12:24 PM
im lookin for 1 Syncesta

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dark-Hunter on 2003-01-08 09:26 ]</font>

Mag_Launcher
Jan 8, 2003, 01:42 PM
... Why? All the lavis weapons have been duped all to hell, making syncestas obsolete.

(Unless syncesta makes Guldmilla, too...)

TeamPhalanx
Jan 8, 2003, 03:45 PM
From where I stand, it's my goal as a legit to obtain legitimate items of all the commonly duped items. The ultimate in all this is the DOUBLE CANNON (too bad it'll never happen).

That said, I'd never trade for either the Syncesta or LAVIS CANNON, since their origins would be suspicious.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TeamPhalanx on 2003-01-08 12:45 ]</font>

Special_K
Jan 8, 2003, 03:53 PM
Good for you Phal, no one cares.

TeamPhalanx
Jan 8, 2003, 04:08 PM
Actually, since I know people online that're willing to do HS runs in order to obtain the needed items... That sorta suggests that they care.

Amethyst
Jan 8, 2003, 08:34 PM
Whats are some of your offers? I can get one possible soon. Oran Ultimate

Dark-Hunter
Jan 9, 2003, 06:18 PM
hey can i post a freakin trade post with out being harrasted and i see the same names too if you have the item and want you trade it then post it but i dont want to hear you compain about it like oh thats duped because some one has a weapon you dont or oh every thing is duped now and im all legit, how do you know? you dont know if your being traded a duped weapon or not, i dont mean any disrepect to the admins but this is a trading forum not a complaining forum will you plz do somthing about this.