PDA

View Full Version : PSU servers shutting down......eventually

PSOWii
Dec 5, 2007, 05:14 AM
This is for all of you that play a doomed game. PSU like all phantasy star games out there will eventually shut there server down. PSU is not that fun playing alone, in fact it will become a dust collector, or paper weight. The fact is SONIC TEAM did there best work with PSO. It atleast had an off-line multiplayer so that when the server did go down you could at least play with you friends near you. I personally have logged about 1600 hrs. on PSO and only 45hrs. on PSU. PSU will eventually fade while PSO will always live on.

Jakosifer
Dec 5, 2007, 05:15 AM
lolPSO

What was the point of this thread?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jakomay_07 on 2007-12-05 02:15 ]</font>

Aka
Dec 5, 2007, 05:20 AM
On 2007-12-05 02:15, Jakomay_07 wrote:
lolPSO

Dunno, I see more points on a circle than I can see here.

Shadow_Wing
Dec 5, 2007, 05:22 AM
On 2007-12-05 02:15, Jakomay_07 wrote:

RemiusTA
Dec 5, 2007, 05:33 AM
On 2007-12-05 02:14, PSOWii wrote:
This is for all of you that play a doomed game. PSU like all phantasy star games out there will eventually shut there server down. PSU is not that fun playing alone, in fact it will become a dust collector, or paper weight. The fact is SONIC TEAM did there best work with PSO. It atleast had an off-line multiplayer so that when the server did go down you could at least play with you friends near you. I personally have logged about 1600 hrs. on PSO and only 45hrs. on PSU. PSU will eventually fade while PSO will always live on.

Coming from a guy who calls himself "PSOWii."

PSO sucks, gtfo. Apparently sega thinks so too, and thats why its never going to be remade.

Go make love to PSO elsewhere. Take your old dreamcast supremacists with you.

tei
Dec 5, 2007, 05:35 AM
The fact is

You mean your opinion is. ^^ Regardless, as a primarily offline player, I have a whole -lot- more fun with PSU than I do with PSO.

PSU will eventually fade while PSO will always live on.

PSO's offline mode existed exclusively on consoles, inevitably "doomed", as you put it, to fall victim to the disc reader lens to break and the console being so old and obsolete that no one will fix it. PSU has offline mode on computers, so it'll live on through actual legal means a lot longer than PSO. :3