PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: Where psychowand more commonly drops?

SakuraJr
Dec 5, 2007, 04:28 PM
I have a feeling this has been posted. I've been running on raffon fields in Sleeping Warriors but so far no dice. Anyone know if I should continue my serarch here or somewhere else?

JAFO22000
Dec 5, 2007, 04:32 PM
Sleeping Warriors S2 is the only place it drops as of right now.

Syl
Dec 5, 2007, 04:36 PM
On 2007-12-05 13:32, JAFO22000 wrote:
Sleeping Warriors S2 is the only place it drops as of right now.

Don't forget Dual Sentinel S2

SakuraJr
Dec 5, 2007, 04:37 PM
any comparisons?

Turbobrain
Dec 5, 2007, 04:38 PM
Anywhere in the relics sites(lvl 100+ spawns).

I got mine form SW S2. I would do SW S2 coz I found you can slaughter the lvl in 15 mins and as its an area drop(as in can drop from any creature) the more you kill in the less time the more chance you got of getting it. Took me 140+ runs.

I heard of one dropping on Dual Sentinal S2 a couple of days.

Be more worried about the diads. I tell you there going to be the new Carigoonic blades.... Well... maybe not as long as WB A/S is going on but in Japan theyre(*edit* more) expensive.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2007-12-05 13:42 ]</font>

beatrixkiddo
Dec 5, 2007, 04:41 PM
Sleeping Warriors: Lots of tiny enemies, nonthreatening medium enemy, miniboss can be a bit of a pain solo. Short mission, decent frags, chance of [B] Svaltus Sword and chance of Rappies and Orgdus (Huge Cutter).

Dual Sentinal: Lots of tiny enemies, annoying medium enemies, BEES, no Orgdus even if a rare map, much longer to clear, and has a boss. Chance of [B] Twin Tornado, [B] Double Agito, others.

It's up to you, but I prefer SWS2.

SakuraJr
Dec 5, 2007, 04:44 PM
hmm thanks for the tips :3 I'm duoing SW with a friend right now

ThEoRy
Dec 5, 2007, 04:45 PM
and yes this has been previously asked. just yesterday as a matter of fact.. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Dragwind
Dec 5, 2007, 04:55 PM
Two friends each found one at SW s2. Haven't personally heard of anyone finding one at Dual Sentinel yet.

Umberger
Dec 5, 2007, 05:19 PM
Just curious bea, have you played Dual Sentinel lately? The Mizuras are nothing short of laughable now. They hardly ever attack, their little charge thing that used to make them invincible can be interrupted now, and I think they have less than 6000 HP (I seem to kill them in one or two Nosdigas).

I've been alternating between the two when I want a change of scenery, but I'm pretty sure Sleeping Warriors S2 is a much much easier and more time efficient mission, especially for a soloing Fortetecher.