PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: Mikura's Trade List~

Mikura
Dec 5, 2007, 06:33 PM
Alright, first time making a trade list so bare with me here while I sort this out.

S rank boards and weapons

Two-headed Ragnus 24% Fire
Crimson
Fuka-misaki 28% Ice
Bil De Axe [Board]
Gizaha-zashi [Board]

[b]Synthesis materials

Cladorian x13
Hapotite x4
Ydral x3
Relic Edge x2
Nanopolymer x3
Armania x4
Goldania x17
Morbinia x3
Titania x6
Tormad x5
Berilad x4
Saffiad x1
Citrad x5
Recnad x1
Diad x1

Items that I want in exchange

Huge Cutter
Svaltus sword
Kan Yu
Mugunruk
Muktengek

Now some of those S rank boards I own I may eventually synthesize once I have the materials for them, hence why you don't see Catilium in that list. <.< If you would be more interested in a pre-made S rank rather than a board, let me know.

The Ank Dedda of course is already made and I would gladly trade it for any of the above mentioned S rank spears and swords. Note however I will only take S ranks that are at least within the same percentage range as the Ank Dedda. If you offer me anything below 20%, I will not accept it.

The materials I only ask money or Catilium for. Give me an offer in that category and I'll most likely take it.

Lastly, any of those items listed above I would consider trading for a Har / Quick or Te / PP Regenerate. However, with the rumor that the new Neudaiz mission will make Har / Quicks more available has me on the fence at the moment for what I would trade for it. But if you give me a reasonable offer, I'll still take it into consideration.

That's all for now. PM me any offers and I'll make sure to get back to you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mikura on 2007-12-06 02:35 ]</font>

Edit 1: Fuka-misaki and Two-headed Ragnus boards synthed. List updated to reflect this.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mikura on 2007-12-06 02:38 ]</font>

Edit 2: Ank Dedda traded for Har / Quick and Te / PP Regenerate. List updated with what's left and what I will take now in exchange.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mikura on 2007-12-07 21:45 ]</font>

Edit 3: Diad added to material list. Sorry guys, I know it's only one but it's all I've found. ;p

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mikura on 2007-12-10 13:33 ]</font>

Mikura
Dec 6, 2007, 05:36 AM
Last bump for today. Synthed the Fuka-misaki and Two-headed Ragnus board. Read my edited post above to find out percentages. Anyone interested, leave me PMs and I'll check them when I wake up later today. Ciao. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Mikura
Dec 6, 2007, 04:43 PM
>_> No PMs. Anyone at all interested in the Ank Dedda or Fuka-misaki at least? I'll probably go ahead and synth the Crimson tonight and maybe the Gizaha-zashi once I find more Catilium.

Mikura
Dec 7, 2007, 04:00 PM
El-bumpo. Come on people. <.<

Shadow_Wing
Dec 7, 2007, 04:19 PM
I Don't Want Your Junk Mik http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Mikura
Dec 7, 2007, 10:44 PM
Screw you Wren. >_>

Btw, got a PM and replied. Will update list if the transaction goes through.

Mikura
Dec 8, 2007, 12:46 AM
Transaction done, Dedda gone but Fuka-misaki left as well as other items on the list if anyone else is still interested.

Mikura
Dec 8, 2007, 04:12 PM
Small bump for today. Fuka-misaki still available for anyone interested as well as materials listed.

Sorry the boards haven't been made yet. Haven't played much and still need Catilium and other materials. Hopefully the Gizaha-zashi will come out a pretty high % if I'm lucky.

Mikura
Dec 10, 2007, 04:35 PM
Another bump and Diad added to the list now. I know there's only one listed but the stuff's hard to come by. Any forces interested, leave me an offer on meseta. I'm a nice guy so I'll try to cut you a small deal on it.