PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: Guardian License

trunkszero
Dec 5, 2007, 08:54 PM
After being told numerous times on here that you cant buy one with microsoft points. I've found out you can. after u goto add payment option just goto redeem code....

Anduril
Dec 5, 2007, 08:58 PM
And did you buy it like that? Just seems odd since the only option we have is for 1-month recurring, so you would have to redeem a new code every month.

trunkszero
Dec 5, 2007, 09:23 PM
yea pretty much

Anduril
Dec 5, 2007, 09:54 PM
Man, that sucks. But I guess that it is a good way to avoid the whole trying to cancel via calling the XBox Live phone number, and you only have to pay month by month on your terms.

Anatra
Dec 5, 2007, 10:10 PM
Wow I'll certainly have to do that actually thanks for the tip

Jodokus K
Jun 27, 2010, 04:55 AM
I know I'm reviving a very old topic, but can anybody confirm this? There's no way I can use a credit card or even buy a 'gift card' at the grocery storen. I'm from Europe, that stuff isn't common here. So using points would be ideal for me.

So is this a way to play online without using a credit card?

Thanks.

Max B
Jun 27, 2010, 11:32 AM
I did not think this was possible.

Jodokus K
Jun 27, 2010, 01:59 PM
Well, if there is anyone who has the expansion and has tried to use MS points to gain online access, could this person confirm or deny? Because I don't have the expansion yet but I'm willing to buy it if it grants me the possibility to play online.

xBULLYDOGG
Jun 27, 2010, 02:40 PM
You can NOT get anything for PSU apart from the expansion and gamer pics and themes with microsoft points.