PDA

View Full Version : AotI: class switching question

majan
Dec 5, 2007, 10:23 PM
so my cast is a fighgunner.I love playing it.however,a recent close encounter with a mizurakihoh has put me in a serious love affair with rifles.I was skeptical on selling it in case some day I may decide to go fortegunner.now I am seriously second guessing selling it because I may have serious considerations for it.the problem?bullet pa's,and ditching fighgunner.

see now the thing is,I have some low level rifle and shotgun bullets because pre-expansion I made my fighgunner a fortegunner to prepare my bullet arts (yak zagenga,twin mayalee) so I can have them 21+ for day 1 of expansion.to support those main guns I was concentraitng on leveling up,I got some shitty 2 and 3 star rifles and shotguns in case I ran out.in the process,I leveled these bullets up(dark on shotgun,dark and fire on rifles).however,theyre nowhere near where theyy would be on a cast fortegunner at level 100,which my cast just reached.so,the question rises:I'd use rifles,shigga's,dualies,and cubo's.dualy and crossbow bullets are not the problem.is it worth it at level 100 to try to embark on the epic quest of bullet leveling?

just some friendly advice is needed,I prett much know the pros and cons of both classes.I just want to know if you guys have any suggestions and if you think if this far in the game its worth it to start up bullet levelling.

thanks

majan
Dec 5, 2007, 11:05 PM
rifles.I have heard that rifles are not quite that good for DPS and that other guns are better.is this true?anybody have any insight?

Aviendha
Dec 5, 2007, 11:09 PM
The only Rifle bullet you need these days is Mayalee Shot for Bosses, since you can SE faster (Not that SEs are worth much right now) with other guns while doing more damage than rifle. Zagenga is the best Xbow bullet right now since you don't need to SE anything. Bullet leveling is an unbelievable pain, so unless you're 100% sure you're sticking with this class for a long time, I'd just stick with Zagenga as your main attack for mobs, Boma Duranga/Mayalee Shot for bosses and you'll do pretty well. But I'd also recommend leveling up elemental xbows for the day when SE is good again (plus you can use them on FI as well) Same goes for elemental Twin Pistol bullets. They're good bullets anyway but this will help you feel less like you wasted time if you don't decide to stay fG.

HalfDarShadow
Dec 5, 2007, 11:15 PM
well for my honest opnion,
whenever youh think your ready to lvl bullets.

i think your ready since your at lvl100. and congrats on that too^^

but remeber youh can always change back. youh dont have to worry about something like this.

and if your going to sell those weapons, its probably best to ONLY sell the ones that youh NEVER use anymore lol

but hold on to some of those weapons, youh never kno wat will happen^^

HalfDarShadow
Dec 5, 2007, 11:18 PM
i completely agree with Aviendha there

majan
Dec 6, 2007, 12:05 AM
thanks a bunch guys,and for the congrats on the level up.your advice has been put into the contemplation,but right now i am leaning towards making the switch.I will miss my twin sabers like hell though.I can get a small fortune for some of those fancy doublesabers htough....*checks prices*