PDA

View Full Version : Alice in Wonderland themed room?

FnalKnight
Dec 5, 2007, 11:12 PM
Okay so, first things first, i'm a huge alice in wonderland fan. Like really really big and i was wondering what would be the best way to get a chess/checkerboard room lay out with alice in wonderland decorations and maybe a audio disc to go with it. I'm on the PC/PS2 servers for now but i might switch. If anyone has any extra decorations they wanna send my way please do, i'm welcome to anything that can make my room look like Alice's imaginary world.

Zorafim
Dec 6, 2007, 12:02 AM
Though I'm not sure you'll find exactly what you're looking for, I'm sure it won't be too hard to make a theme of your own. Considering how commercial the game is, there should be plenty of joke items to put in your room.

By the way, you get bonus points if you use the parrots to create lying twins.

FnalKnight
Dec 6, 2007, 02:42 PM
Anyone else know? Something like giant playing cards, or hearts, flamingos something along those lines.

Zorafim
Dec 6, 2007, 02:44 PM
You could just technically look in the PSOW database and look for the decorations you may want to add. I'm sure you'll have to compromise here and there, and won't get an exact replica (I'm still looking for an aquatic themed room), but you'll get the look right.

ThEoRy
Dec 6, 2007, 03:24 PM
get the black cave remodeling ticket and buy a few mushrooms to put around for starters.