PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: How do you use just cause attack?

ProfessorZ
Dec 5, 2007, 11:52 PM
Someone told me it plays like PSO but I didn't find anywhere where to switch to just cause attack. Also where does everyone play?

Dhylec
Dec 5, 2007, 11:58 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=124388&forum=22&0
Look in the Job/class section.

WBMike
Dec 6, 2007, 03:13 AM
Lol I like that you called it "Just Cause" Attack.

You basically hit the Attack button near the end or after the end of the attack animation. Since every weapon is different you have to practice to get used to when you press the attack button. Also you can press the Attack button ONLY ONCE per attack in the combo, if you press it more than once your Just Attack gets automatically cancelled and will only become a normal attack until the next sequence in combo.

CellarDoor
Dec 6, 2007, 04:12 AM
On 2007-12-06 01:09, Thanubis wrote:
It should noted that there are two new separate attacks, Just Attack and Just Cause.

Just Attack is trigger by pressing the attack button at the appropriate time after your initial attack. Just Cause is trigger by pressing the attack button when you block an enemy attack.

Just Attack and Just Counter, not Cause =p. And actually they're called Exact Attack and Exact Counterattack (play the tutorial from your PM) but who cares. That falls into the same category as "Ultimate" PAs.

Freshellent
Dec 6, 2007, 04:13 AM
I'm fairly certain it's "Just Counter".

GuardianElite
Dec 6, 2007, 04:17 AM
cellar right bout it being called exact attack and exact counter Attack

GenesisDX
Dec 6, 2007, 05:37 AM
On 2007-12-06 01:12, CellarDoor wrote:

It should noted that there are two new separate attacks, Just Attack and Just Cause.

Just Attack is trigger by pressing the attack button at the appropriate time after your initial attack. Just Cause is trigger by pressing the attack button when you block an enemy attack.

Just Attack and Just Counter, not Cause =p. And actually they're called Exact Attack and Exact Counterattack (play the tutorial from your PM) but who cares. That falls into the same category as "Ultimate" PAs.

Damn, someone beat me to it. Yea, most people wouldn't know this because:
a) They don't read the instruction manual.
b) They don't go thru the tutorial.
c) They don't play offline mode.

Davot
Dec 6, 2007, 11:33 AM
On 2007-12-06 02:37, GenesisDX wrote:

On 2007-12-06 01:12, CellarDoor wrote:

Damn, someone beat me to it. Yea, most people wouldn't know this because:
a) They don't read the instruction manual.
b) They don't go thru the tutorial.
c) They don't play offline mode.

Or hes on 360 which has no manual no offline or tuturial about it

JAFO22000
Dec 6, 2007, 11:48 AM
You have to throw a Just Cause out there every once in awhile so you don't get fired from your job class...

kissablepimp
Dec 6, 2007, 12:02 PM
You have to time your attack just right and it take practice with different weapons it's more difficult for biginners with spears and slicers.

Sasamichan
Dec 6, 2007, 12:14 PM
Since we are are on the subeject of proper naming, I call them Timed Attack and Counter attack. Just attack/counter sounds retarded.