Game Over

Y/N

amtalx
Dec 6, 2007, 10:57 AM
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s192/amtalx/dancingcat.gif

N

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 6, 2007, 08:21 PM
ING Direct form the Netherlands, learnt this in Econz last night.

Stan Orange man got the bling, 4th largest private bank institution in the world.

Stan Dolphin man also is somewhat situated between Germany and some Switzerland and some other stuff. He has to know 4 languages mandatory if I got my memory not on backwards.

STAN-Orange-BLING-ING

Why didn't I figure this out before?!

Nai_Calus
Dec 7, 2007, 03:43 AM
By nightfall he was fatigued, footsore, famished. The thought of his wife and children urged him on. At last he found a road which led him in what he knew to be the right direction. It was as wide and straight as a city street, yet it seemed untraveled. No fields bordered it, no dwelling anywhere. Not so much as the barking of a dog suggested human habitation. The black bodies of the trees formed a straight wall on both sides, terminating on the horizon in a point, like a diagram in a lesson in perspective. Overhead, as he looked up through this rift in the wood, shone great golden stars looking unfamiliar and grouped in strange constellations. He was sure they were arranged in some order which had a secret and malign significance. The wood on either side was full of singular noises, among which -- once, twice, and again -- he distinctly heard whispers in an unknown tongue.

Stan
Dec 8, 2007, 01:33 PM
On 2007-12-06 17:21, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:

bla

Yee know too much! thou shalth bee eliminatedishtstschsts!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 8, 2007, 08:11 PM
I live in junky town Ian used to live in. Freeway town.

Now you can know more!

foamcup
Dec 8, 2007, 08:19 PM
I rarely know what you're talking about, Hayabusa.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 8, 2007, 08:37 PM
I'm not divulging anymore information. The jig is up but not up.