PDA

View Full Version : psu/AotI question

addictedtopsu
Dec 6, 2007, 09:02 AM
can people that play the 1st psu game and people that play AotI play network mode together

amtalx
Dec 6, 2007, 09:03 AM
Yes, but you have to stay out of AoI missions and lobbies.

Laranas
Dec 6, 2007, 09:04 AM
Yes, they can. But PSU v1 (vanilla) people can't enter AotI-decorated rooms, nor can they see AotI weapon types and PAs. I don't think they can trade with AotI players either, but they can just go into a map and drop the item for the same effect.

addictedtopsu
Dec 6, 2007, 09:32 AM
ok thanks i was just wondering becuase i dont have AotI yet i only have the 1st psu game im getting AotI ofr christmas though so i cant wait

addictedtopsu
Dec 7, 2007, 06:07 PM
since people cant see AotI weapons and items, then does that mean that people playing psu and people playing AotI cant do missions together?? Since most people on AotI have AotI weapons, and if they do run missions together can people playing the first psu like me just not see a party members weapon if theyre using an AotI weapon?? also what do you mean when you say psu version 1 (vanilla), or whatever you said with (vanilla) at the end?? does that mean when i press control on my lab top then you can see peoples names and some of them are in white and some are in yellow??

Zorafim
Dec 7, 2007, 06:15 PM
Non-AoI names will be in white, AoI names are in yellow. People with white names cannot view AoI weapons, or party in AoI areas. But AoI and PSU players can indeed play together.

addictedtopsu
Dec 7, 2007, 06:20 PM
ok thanks