PDA

View Full Version : We can Blacklist from our bulletin board, why not from our v

Innominate
Dec 6, 2007, 01:33 PM
To me it would just make more sense. I've yet to see one message left on my bulletin board from a shop patron. If we could blacklist from our visitor log we could blacklist people who we do not want in our shop, like say, the time when Greed was stealing decos. If I could blacklist from my visitor log I could make sure of shady characters being unable to return to my shop.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaiaphas on 2007-12-06 10:35 ]</font>

Kylie
Dec 6, 2007, 01:36 PM
You can go into their room and blacklist them via their vision phone, which is pretty much a solution to that problem. Well, unless they have their room passworded...

Innominate
Dec 6, 2007, 01:37 PM
On 2007-12-06 10:36, Lorelei wrote:
You can go into their room and blacklist them via their vision phone, which is pretty much a solution to that problem. Well, unless they have their room passworded...

Ah, I did not know that. Guess you learn something new everyday. Thanks for the info.

Kylie
Dec 6, 2007, 01:44 PM
Well, come to think of it, that might be wrong... I might have been looking at the bulletin blacklist thing and assumed that that's what it was for; it made sense. >_> I recall seeing a blacklist thing on other bulletins, but it's possible I imagined that.