PDA

View Full Version : network mode for psu 1 on pc/ps2

addictedtopsu
Dec 6, 2007, 05:00 PM
i just got my guardians liscense so i can play network mode on psu 1 (not AotI) for the pc/ps2 and i was just wondering since im new to network mode can anyone tell me what are some good missions to go to 1st im probably gonna be by myself for awhile untill i find some friends online so keep that in mind when you tell me some good quest to go to so i can do them by myself or you can can me some i can go to and i can try to find some people to help, which i might do anyway

Sebrof56
Dec 6, 2007, 05:03 PM
How i got to lvl 98=
Step 1-- Gaurdians colony hive/seed missions until lvl 15

Step 2-- Parum east until 25

Step 3-- Neuidaiz missions until 35

Step 4-- Play around with missions B and A rank.

Step 5-- ?????

Step 6-- should be set and go buy the expansion!!!!!!!!!!

addictedtopsu
Dec 6, 2007, 05:09 PM
someone told me in one of my other forums "If you want to level fast, you'd want to get to True Darkness (Space Port, 3rd lobby?) or White Beast (Pavilion of Air, 2nd lobby?) and find a party. Even if you don't do much damage, just beating those missions on C (and later higher) will earn a nice batch of exp and MP. At least that's what I noticed after joining up a few days ago." are there any other missions i should start out with or are those good enough and are these missions he said to do on AotI or can i do these missions on psu 1 too if i can only do them on AotI then can you tell me some good missions i can do on psu 1

addictedtopsu
Dec 6, 2007, 05:10 PM
On 2007-12-06 14:03, Sebrof56 wrote:
How i got to lvl 98=
Step 1-- Gaurdians colony hive/seed missions until lvl 15

Step 2-- Parum east until 25

Step 3-- Neuidaiz missions until 35

Step 4-- Play around with missions B and A rank.

Step 5-- ?????

Step 6-- should be set and go buy the expansion!!!!!!!!!!

ok thanks for the help