PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: This Sucks

sheenster707
Dec 6, 2007, 05:12 PM
Well i stopped playing PSU over the summer.I think i was working on a Cast fortefighter lvl 3x but i had a human fighgunner lvl 4x maybe 5x. Well i finally get back on my xbox and see AotI has come out and to my luck i have to wait a week to get an xbox card for the download a day before i was going to get the card i get the red ring of death and now im sending in my xbox.;(. what missions does everyone do now? i remember HSM was what everyone was doing about the time i left.? anyone wanna share new stuff?what is the best new weapons?

Hokokaru
Dec 6, 2007, 05:18 PM
ummm its all about White beast lol and so far according to everyone else the SLICAR (of doom) is the best weapon type (Swords blow it out of the water though lol)

Broodstar1337
Dec 6, 2007, 06:24 PM
On 2007-12-06 14:18, Hokokaru wrote:
ummm its all about White beast lol and so far according to everyone else the SLICAR (of doom) is the best weapon type (Swords blow it out of the water though lol)

No they don't lol. Not even close lol.

Darkly
Dec 6, 2007, 06:49 PM
you can find a few parties across all the new aoi missions which is good obviously however the newest mission, white beast on neidaiz is the most popular.

blkbeast
Dec 6, 2007, 06:51 PM
any kind of double saber duh

sheenster707
Dec 6, 2007, 07:08 PM
what about missions to level your type/class do people still do HSM(is it still around?) what else gives good MP

Greaus
Dec 6, 2007, 07:13 PM
Don't think many peeps run HSM anymore. AMF Metro mission give 100+ mission points on C, but I'm yet to see and big groups out there. Everyone (almost) is on white beast.

sheenster707
Dec 6, 2007, 07:37 PM
Do you know what kind of MP and meseta that gives as a bonus??

gryphonvii
Dec 6, 2007, 10:19 PM
most meseta drops from monsters, even on C rank the monsters drop money in the hundreds.

sheenster707
Dec 7, 2007, 04:26 PM
YAY!i sent my xbox in today hopefully ill et it back in time to play for the last week if break http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif