PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone....

Drakorn
Dec 6, 2007, 06:02 PM
Can any one who has AotI tell me what it's like, has it got anything related to PSO? if so what does it have related to it. I'm going to buy it when it comes out in January, I just want to know if it is better than PSU and if it is mixed with PSU and PSO together. Sorry if I'm talking gibberish to you all I'm just in a rush.

Xen1
Dec 6, 2007, 06:04 PM
.......Its good.........get it.........

Drakorn
Dec 6, 2007, 06:09 PM
More information will be appreciated thanks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Drakorn on 2007-12-06 15:10 ]</font>

KamiSori
Dec 6, 2007, 06:13 PM
well Just Attack made Meleeing much more fun and its somewhat similar to the timed attacks of PSO. there are a few PSO weapons out now and more to come (Gul and Milla, Holy Ray, Ruby Bullet, Germinas gun). plus there will be (i think all of) the original PSO clothing and cast parts.

there is also a De Rol Le boss and i think more PSO bosses aswell.

in all honesty Xen1 summed it up pretty well. JUST GET IT YOU WONT BE DISSAPPOINTED!

bahk
Dec 6, 2007, 06:13 PM
On 2007-12-06 15:09, Drakorn wrote:
More information will be appreciated thanks.

</font>

See that sticky at the top of the board? "Ambition of the Illuminus information and discussion"?

Yeeeeaaaaah...

Anduril
Dec 6, 2007, 06:17 PM
Don't get your hopes up of it being like PSO. Exact Attack, and Exact Counterattack kinda bring back the timed attacks of PSO, but otherwise it is still PSU. PSO-esque new weapon types include Slicers, which are very similar to the PSO version, and Shadoogs and Madoogs, which are similar to MAGs, but only in appearance, with Shadoogs acting like self-firing turrets, and Madoogs being a left-handed casting weapon, as well as some old PSO weapons like the Varista, and Chainsawd. Later on there will be areas that pay homage to PSO ep1 areas, as well as color variants of the Basic PSO outfits of each class. Other than that, it is still PSU.

Drakorn
Dec 6, 2007, 06:18 PM
Oh thanks for the information Kami, It sounds fun, I can't wait.

Request for closage. I never noticed with the sticky bahk.

Thanks for all the information ^_^ it helped me alot!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Drakorn on 2007-12-06 15:20 ]</font>