PDA

View Full Version : Question again

Alia
Dec 7, 2007, 06:03 PM
what's a good PA, buyable by frags, for Fortegunner?

thanks in advance!

Addark
Dec 7, 2007, 06:05 PM
What kind of guns do you prefer to use?

Zorafim
Dec 7, 2007, 06:09 PM
That's a weird question. Um, notable PAs are killer shot, and... I guess that knockback PA that Laser Cannons get. I can't think of any other PA that you would want.

Teh_pozzum
Dec 7, 2007, 06:52 PM
Killer Shot (good for the small frys)
Boma Duranga (So good for bosses and mini-bosses)
and a couple others may be good (I only recommended ones I actually use)

also Barada Chamga is good if you want to take the heat off your friends a little bit.

Teh_pozzum
Dec 7, 2007, 06:55 PM
Killer Shot (good for the small frys)
Boma Duranga (So good for bosses and mini-bosses)
and a couple others may be good (I only recommended ones I actually use)

also Barada Chamga is good if you want to take the heat off your friends a little bit.

GreenArcher
Dec 7, 2007, 07:22 PM
If you use shotguns or crossbows, Killer Shot is really only useful against robot-type enemies. Mayalee Shot is a good UPA, it's a much less time consuming alternative for a DPS'ing Rifle (most cases on bosses, sometimes on flying enemies) when you don't want to level 6 elemental Rifle bullets, as we all know how long those take.

Boma Duranga is (Grenade PA) is definatly your top boss killer as a gunner

The dagger UPA is a good one for DPS to put next to your crossbow, however most situations that call for a dagger (bullet resistant enemies) are better handle by shunbu, the knock-up dagger PA. Most bullet-resistant enemies are large ones that like to toss you around. But you should still pick this PA up, it's only 25 Frags

Alia
Dec 8, 2007, 04:41 PM
I see! Thanks for all the input; sorry about the vagueness of the question, you guys gave me the answers I was looking for regardless.