PDA

View Full Version : Quick Units.

unicorn
Dec 8, 2007, 01:28 AM
For all you overpricers out there.

Quick Units drop like candy in the next update.

Enjoy your slap in the face.

I know I will.

Because I almost bought an overpriced Me/Quick.

Thank you http://www.amesani.org/psu/enbeta/mission/data.php?mission=1044&rank=4

Zorafim
Dec 8, 2007, 01:38 AM
Good, my acrotecher could use a har/quick to become even more overpowered.

unicorn
Dec 8, 2007, 01:38 AM
Oh no problem.

Just slowing down Quick sales one click at a time.

norrisj15
Dec 8, 2007, 08:33 AM
me/quick's were already insainly cheap like 3milish on the PC/PS2 side. Thats becaues of 1up. If most people would take like 2 hrs to spam Eastern Peril A they can easily find a me/quick, but people like their stuff handed to them i guess. Its just sad how in the opening month(s) only a select few had /quick units and they were quite rare for a reason. Now its basically a gimme that a techer will have them, but who knows S rank /quick? Thatd be worthe hunting but ill keep dreaming for the mean time

Dragwind
Dec 8, 2007, 09:38 AM
3 mil for a me/quick? Blasphemy. I knew 1UP was going to drop them easily; glad I waited.

Golto
Dec 8, 2007, 09:57 AM
Har /quick iis the end of the line for the /quick units. There will not be anything better in AOI at least.

ZeroVer01
Dec 8, 2007, 10:35 AM
Good to see that har/quick will be easy to get, time to upgrade from my "worthless" me/quick unit.

i still remember when these were a pain to hunt. I remember doing 50+ runs of Eastern Peril S and never seeing a quick unit drop.

Oh well, I nabbed my me/quick in 1up and I am going to try to finally nab my har/quick after we get these missions.

hewitt
Dec 8, 2007, 01:38 PM
whats the mission actually called ^ ^; is it amesani?

KyEmo
Dec 8, 2007, 01:40 PM
No.

hewitt
Dec 8, 2007, 01:42 PM
habirao?

pikachief
Dec 8, 2007, 01:58 PM
i let somene borrow my har / quick on the 3rd week of 1up cup.

He hasnt gone online since >.<

my proof that he hasnt gone online is that it says the last played game is FULL AUTO. you wont last ong ion a game like that XD

so yea im stuck with no quick unit until his punishment is over.... and who knows when that is D:

oooWaveooo
Dec 8, 2007, 03:38 PM
off-topic: drops for that mission are TERRIBLE.

unless of course those untranslated items end up being somethin cool

Dragon_Knight
Dec 8, 2007, 04:10 PM
Well...I can safely say I did god knows how many runs of EP and DA for a me/quick and it never dropped.....I can also safely say that despite doing all manner of runs in the 1up I only ever saw 2 me/quicks drop and no har/quicks. Luckly I got one of the two me drops. So despite how "common" it is, its still damn hard to get.

beatrixkiddo
Dec 8, 2007, 04:12 PM
On 2007-12-08 05:33, norrisj15 wrote:
me/quick's were already insainly cheap like 3milish on the PC/PS2 side. Thats becaues of 1up. If most people would take like 2 hrs to spam Eastern Peril A they can easily find a me/quick, but people like their stuff handed to them i guess. Its just sad how in the opening month(s) only a select few had /quick units and they were quite rare for a reason. Now its basically a gimme that a techer will have them, but who knows S rank /quick? Thatd be worthe hunting but ill keep dreaming for the mean time

I hunted Me/Quick for over 300 runs of Eastern Peril A and never found it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Keiko_Seisha
Dec 8, 2007, 04:20 PM
Got my Har/Quick from Demon's Above S2, just before 1up started actually. The Me/Quick I have is from 1up though, as well as my second Har/Quick.

Also: I'm so running this mission on A, need Vish Kusev.

Edit again:

The untranslated items on S are:

9* Yohmei Dual Handguns
13* Amure Tippy (Dagger, Rare enemy drop)
And the other SAYS 9* Yohmei Card, but I coulda sworn I heard 9* GRM card.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Keiko_Seisha on 2007-12-08 13:26 ]</font>

oooWaveooo
Dec 8, 2007, 04:28 PM
oooo must be that card gauche thing. Ihea it's supposed to be stronger than shi-kikami, DO WANT!

beatrixkiddo
Dec 8, 2007, 04:33 PM
Card Rex or something, allegedly.

Keiko_Seisha
Dec 8, 2007, 04:34 PM
Card Regas, and yeah I looked it up, it drops there, not the Yohmei card.