PDA

View Full Version : weapons on network mode

addictedtopsu
Dec 8, 2007, 02:52 AM
Keep in mind I only have the first psu game. I don't have AotI yet, but im getting it for christmas. Anyway, you know how for network mode you can buy new weapons that you couldn't use offline like axes, grenade launchers, and cards. Well I was wondering where can I get these items online i'm not sure, but I think I can buy axes on moatoob, but I cant find where to buy grenade launchers and cards. Can someone tell me where to buy these weapons and can you also tell me if i'm right about where I can buy axes, or if i'm wrong??

syaugust8
Dec 8, 2007, 02:58 AM
on network mode you can purchase axes and grenade launchers on moatoob, whereas you can purchase cards on neudaiz. keep in mind that there are multiple merchants behind the counter. each merchant sells different weapons. this is also true about photon arts.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: syaugust8 on 2007-12-08 00:00 ]</font>

Tetsaru
Dec 8, 2007, 03:43 AM
Each manufacturer (GRM on Parum, Yohmei on Neudaiz, and Tenora Works on Moatoob) specializes in certain weapons on PSU. For example, GRM is the only store that sells A rank rifles. Yohmei also sells some rilfes, but only up to B rank.

Now, once you get AotI, this changes a bit, and the stores will have broader weapon selections. For example, you'll find that Yohmei is also starting to sell A rank rifles, along with GRM's.

Another important thing to keep in mind is that 9* weapons cannot be bought from the stores already made - you'll have to buy the synthesis boards for them in the synth shops (which are right across from the main shops), and then attempt to make the weapons yourself, provided that you have a PM that can easily do so. Or, you can take your chances with player shops and certain enemy drops. Also, the newer AotI 9* weapon boards must be FOUND from enemy drops, NOT bought, unless a player shop has them.

As far as which manufacturer is the best... it depends on the weapon and your own preferences. For example, GRM's rifles have the most attack power, but Yohmei's rifles have more accuracy and PP.

If you're still on the original PSU for now though, here's where you should look for A rank weapons:

GRM and Parum's synth shop: sabers, twin sabers, doublesabers, sword, handguns, rifles, machineguns, laser cannons
Yohmei and Neudaiz's synth shop: daggers, twin daggers, claw, twin claws, wands, rods, bows, cards
Tenora Works and Moatoob's synth shop: spears, knuckles, axes, shotguns, grenade launchers, crossbows

Also, if you're ever looking for a certain weapon, just look on PSOW's item database - they've got tons of info.

Hope this helps you! :3

addictedtopsu
Dec 8, 2007, 02:07 PM
Ok thank you both for the help and tips. It looks like i'm going to be synthisising more items and leveling my PM up. Currentally he's just a floating ball with eyes he has no arms or anything.