PDA

View Full Version : Resist Units

Sane
Dec 8, 2007, 05:30 AM
Just a quick question, I know they increased the droprate on all the resist units and apparently they drop on all ranks. Question is, is the droprate higher on higher difficulty ranks or is it always the same?

RACast_Raiden
Dec 8, 2007, 05:36 AM
they drop on ANY rank

jayster
Dec 8, 2007, 07:36 AM
The drop rate is always the same.

Shadow_Wing
Dec 8, 2007, 08:10 AM
Yea resist drop the same in any rank (me and a friend got 2 resist drops within an hour on C doing random missions)

Addark
Dec 8, 2007, 01:22 PM
...That's a handy, handy piece of information. I was unaware of this. I should've hunted Freeze / Resists for my friends on C instead of soloing A runs. xD That wasn't pretty.

tailz
Dec 8, 2007, 01:26 PM
i solo'd awoken serpent c for 3 days straight with a 105+ cast... then did one run with a party on A and it dropped on the first run... then i solo'd c again for another day or 2, still never saw the freeze/resist... so i started doin it on S and got it on the third run lol

if the drop rates are the same, my luck sucks really, REALLY bad http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ThEoRy
Dec 8, 2007, 03:49 PM
I want that sleep resist, can someone tell me where it drops? Nothin worse than sleepin on the job.

nvm. desert goliath, forrest infiltration, grove of fanatics boss drops.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ThEoRy on 2007-12-08 12:51 ]</font>