PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: Shato 9/9 - CLOSED - thank you.

MSAksion
Dec 8, 2007, 07:05 AM
Hiya. Found a Shato and grinded it to 9/9.

Alright I'm taking taking offers - consider i'm a ForteTecher or AcroTecher or a Guntecher and we'll see what i can get for it.

Best offer was shato for shi kikami or shato for hirokteri.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MSAksion on 2007-12-09 01:12 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MSAksion on 2007-12-10 23:52 ]</font>

MSAksion
Dec 9, 2007, 09:00 PM
^_^ Bump - i'll pretty much take any offer now.

MSAksion
Dec 10, 2007, 03:00 AM
hmmm to the one who PM'd with the Shi-Kikami where were you? You missed the drop time i waited 30 mins... you have 24 hours to meet or PM me again =3

For you else out there - Best offer was a SHI-KIKAMI. @_@ i totally would love one.

2nd best offer was 22% Vishic Adan 10* kubara lighting and possibly 34% ice gizaha zashi... too good to pass up...

Good offer was a HIROKTERI bow. I do want one but... my Aksion Team & Associates will replace their 1cup Hirokteri with the Rikuateri soon... they will give me their Hirokteri when they do and for free =D so i will have to pass. SHARING with the team FTW gets me my stuff and all i have to do is help them hunt new stuff ^_^

Anyone with a better offer please PM me ^_^ I love trading its fun to see what people are willing to part with. Good night Gurhal.

Deragonite
Dec 10, 2007, 03:20 AM
by value

shi kikami is worth 15-20 million

vish adan is worth 1.2 million. 34% ice gizaha-zashi is worth 5 million

hirokteri is worth 15 million

i highly reccomend you to skip the 2nd offer and take only the 1st or the third, as you can easily sell them and buy better vish adan+gizaha-zashi and have left over meseta.

that's just my opinion, you don't have to listen http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Alpha-Hunter
Dec 10, 2007, 06:52 AM
I have no idea where you're getting your numbers from. a scan of the shops shows that a vish adac in the 20's goes for no less than 5 mil. and thet's a 20% ice whip. Al the other adac's in the 20's are 7 mil and up... PS2/PC BTW... The Vashi was about right, as 30's were between 5 and 8 mil...

MSAksion
Dec 11, 2007, 02:52 AM
Guys - i'm sorry. The Shato is gone. Thank you for your all the support.

I'm sure we'll find another Shato and grind her up - maybe next time i'll get a 10/10 but who knows XD