PDA

View Full Version : question about room decoration store online

addictedtopsu
Dec 8, 2007, 06:05 PM
I went to the room decoration store earlier and noticed that there are 3 people behind the counter. Just like in most stores online, but the guy all the way to the left wasn't selling room decorations he was selling something you can buy for your PM. I forgot what they were called or the discription of them, but they were all 50,000 or more maseta. I guess they changed the look of your PM or something. I was wondering what do these things the guy is selling for your PM do exactly?? Do they change your PM appearance or something?? I know I didn't really give a discription or anything about these items. If you can answer my questions about what these items do that would be great, if not thats okay.

syncmaster712
Dec 8, 2007, 06:11 PM
hey i heard when you robot is lv100 you buy the pm 50k machinery and feed it to your robot to change its appearence and what it is good at making example( firarms.wands/technic/striking or armor)

Dencity
Dec 8, 2007, 06:54 PM
They are PM Upgrades. After your PM reaches lvl 80, it will take on the form of a CAST, then you can use the "Give item" option to feed the device to it and it will change the weapons it uses, how it looks, and its SUV. Only thing to remember is Strking, TECH, Ranged, and Armor PM's use different upgrades. Go to PSU-Pedia to find out which one to feed your PM.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dencity on 2007-12-08 15:55 ]</font>

KyEmo
Dec 8, 2007, 07:09 PM
Here (http://psupedia.info/Partner_Machinery) is the page on PSUPedia about PM evolution. If you need any questions about that you can always PM me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

addictedtopsu
Dec 8, 2007, 09:15 PM
I clicked on that link you gave me. I was wondering say I feed my PM and it evolves into a GH-410, or the maid as it says on the link. How do I turn it into a GH-411?? Do I have to go buy the PM upgrade thing at the room decorations shop and feed the upgrade to my maid PM to turn it into a GH-411??

Libram
Dec 8, 2007, 09:20 PM
Correct.

addictedtopsu
Dec 8, 2007, 09:22 PM
ok thanks