PDA

View Full Version : FF rares that have alluded me.

Mystil
Dec 8, 2007, 09:18 PM
I own '1' FF S rank. And it's the worst weapon of my twin claw batch. The Fuka-Misaki. 20% +3 and does 300dmg less than my 44% +5 8* star twin claws. And I had to buy this. During 1UP 5 fuka boards dropped. I got none of them. Diaga-misaki, etc etc.

When I solo, well I've got no luck there.

Every time a got damn FF board drops, it passes me up. Even ANK DEDDA told me to fuck off. [B]BLACK HEART told me to stick it. And the spear board just wont drop at all.

But I've gotten, gizaha-zashi(sold), and 03497593257032570325 sweet death/thic boards(all sold).

Excluding Crimson and Two-headed Too Many, because I could only make those fire -.- - thanks SEGA.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm ashamed of my weapons cache. Seeing pictures of peoples inventories with S ranks down the line. All I got to show for my many hours is 38-50% A ranks.

Darkly
Dec 8, 2007, 09:23 PM
I feel the same way!

soloing is actually doable by FF now though, but it is still boring as. I'm jealous of what they've got but i try to find things to balance it out, for example:

you have high percent a-ranks, there are many people that use 20% s ranks because they look cool, that's fine but just remember you do more damage than them,eases the jealousy in a way lol.

EDIT: personally, i think robado looks awesome as you can see someone wielding a lance like that in real life, same goes for daggas, but majarra annoys me because theres no flow in the pa.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Darkly on 2007-12-08 18:34 ]</font>

Zorafim
Dec 9, 2007, 03:09 PM
I guess I stole your luck, then.

Mystil
Dec 9, 2007, 03:41 PM
Oh well, as long as people keep selling 50% weapons.

Noblewine
Dec 9, 2007, 06:39 PM
Just keep spamming mission around B or higher. Don't give up.