PDA

View Full Version : Nei's Claw?

BlueFire2k5
Jan 8, 2003, 10:10 PM
Anyone in need of a Nei's Claw?

deathsshadow
Jan 8, 2003, 10:11 PM
my friend might, what do you wnat for it?

BlueFire2k5
Jan 8, 2003, 10:18 PM
Care to post a list of what your willing to trade?

deathsshadow
Jan 8, 2003, 10:23 PM
well whats it worth... sorry to be like this but i dont feel like posting crap... i seriously have no idea of what its worth...i was never a big fan of the claws

BlueFire2k5
Jan 8, 2003, 10:24 PM
Uh, from what I've seen, its not very common. Ah well, just post your stuff and we can see if I need any of it.

deathsshadow
Jan 8, 2003, 10:37 PM
well lets see, i... should i see me and my friend have. Lets start with the stuff that probably wont be traded, twin blaze, sange(in the middle of a trade so dont know if it will leave us), um and our two mags which are a rati and a savitri which we are working on maxing out the power for. that was goobly gooked why of writing.... o well. ummm lets see: angry fist, del set, lots of 9 star and 10 star common rares, god/hp, umnmm proto regene gear, regenarte gear, secret gears, combat gear, gibarta merge, asorted ampliphers(sp), high lvl techs, ummmm probably other stuff that i cant remember since im on a mind blank..

BlueFire2k5
Jan 8, 2003, 10:43 PM
Hrm, the only thing I need from thouse are the stuff you probably wont trade. When you can, if you would look up the rest of your stuff for me that would be great.

Tenko
Jan 9, 2003, 04:50 AM
I'm interested, but you probably wouldn't be willing to trade for what I have. I'll list it anyway, and hey, maybe I'll get lucky.

1,000,000 Mesata
Attribute Wall
Secret Gear
Power Material x12
Mind Material x2
Evade Material x10
HP Material x5
Def Material x11
Luck Material x2
AddSlot
Photon Drop x8

I'd be willing to give up all of that for a Nei's Claw, since it isn't all that good. But yeah, not all that good stuff so you probably won't even consider it, but it was worth asking anyway.

Daminite
Jan 9, 2003, 05:59 AM
you can get a nei's claw for 30 p droppes in the quest greedy gallon. and as far as i know its the only way 2 get it. if someone knows what sec id finds it snd were please submit it to the item findings section

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Daminite on 2003-01-09 17:47 ]</font>