PDA

View Full Version : story mode, extra mode

maplehien
Dec 8, 2007, 10:44 PM
im new to this game n i finish story mode at lvl 53 i wanna start extra mode but i wanna know if i need to do anything else in story mode to unlock missions or weapons

--
Mod edit: title

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2007-12-08 20:40 ]</font>

maplehien
Dec 8, 2007, 10:47 PM
im new to this game n i finish story mode at lvl 53 i wanna start extra mode but i wanna know if i need to do anything else in story mode to unlock missions or weapons

RedMussel
Dec 8, 2007, 10:51 PM
No, extra mode is like story mode except your your own character and have a few "extra" stuff to do.

Libram
Dec 8, 2007, 10:53 PM
Actually you do. Extra Mode is entirely tied to Story Mode. The more chapters you complete the more missions, equipment, clothing, etc are available in Extra.

Zorafim
Dec 8, 2007, 10:55 PM
I'll assume, PSUv1 offline mode? If you complete story mode, you'll have unlocked everything for extra mode. Just getting to the credits is all you need. By the way, there isn't really a reason to buy PSUv1 anymore besides the story mode, AoI is just superior in almost every way.

RedMussel
Dec 8, 2007, 10:57 PM
On 2007-12-08 19:53, Libram wrote:
Actually you do. Extra Mode is entirely tied to Story Mode. The more chapters you complete the more missions, equipment, clothing, etc are available in Extra.

I never played story mode or extra just thought it wouldn't be like that >.<

Raine_Loire
Dec 8, 2007, 10:58 PM
If he's beaten story mode shouldn't it all be unlocked already?

Weeaboolits
Dec 9, 2007, 05:07 AM
Er, if you're playing the original, Extra Mode shoulda' been unlocked around chapter 4 or so, AoI doesn't have one since you play as your own character already. ;o