PDA

View Full Version : Armor Pm

White_Mage
Dec 8, 2007, 10:54 PM
I am making an armor Pm and i would like to know what i should feed it and how much i would be spending on it (if u can).

thanks in advance.

EspioKaos
Dec 8, 2007, 11:03 PM
With our current clothing and parts discount, the cheapest route will be to buy Kouze Shoes. Each pair is 1000 Meseta and will give your PM +22 armor.

EDIT: This method will run you about 455,000 Meseta.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EspioKaos on 2007-12-08 20:04 ]</font>

Raine_Loire
Dec 8, 2007, 11:19 PM
armor pms are pretty expensive, but I'd imagine you'll make it all back when you're synthing!

RedMussel
Dec 8, 2007, 11:27 PM
On 2007-12-08 20:19, Raine_Loire wrote:
armor pms are pretty expensive, but I'd imagine you'll make it all back when you're synthing!

Well...Armor is pretty expensive to get the materials fot and if it fails then you lost a lot of money.

Raine_Loire
Dec 8, 2007, 11:30 PM
So is it not worth it then? I know they ask for a ridiculous amount of silica, carbon, resin, polymer, whatever it requires... An expensive pm to make expensive stuff... I guess it's not a pm you make for your 1st char huh?

u_r
Dec 8, 2007, 11:30 PM
thats cheap!! I thought me paying 1mil for a armour PM was cheap but omg, thats like 1/2 the price!!! almost identical to how much it costs for a rangedd

GunnerGoddess
Dec 8, 2007, 11:35 PM
yeah expensive to make and synth with but can be so worth it if a good % comes out :3 almost makes me regret that I had to wait til my 4th character to build the pm

NPCMook
Dec 8, 2007, 11:36 PM
thanks to the 1up bonuses, you can get the new clothing for about 1000 meseta, so thats 200,000 a day, >.>

u_r
Dec 8, 2007, 11:36 PM
it IS worth it, you seen how much armour goes for? lol its insane (well it is on xbox) and its pretty much a MUST for certain missions when ur doing S2's say @ liner line and there all dark, 30% + dark armour will make all the difference between life and death..

ye it is pretty lame @ how much ingredients are, but if you just save up your own, n lucky enuff to get a {B} thats good, n u acually make it n its high % then it will help you alot or make u a nice tidy sum, http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

BUT, striking bot is a must, so make one of them if you havnt got one already

Raine_Loire
Dec 8, 2007, 11:44 PM
u_r you're on xbox? What's your char name?

I was trying to make a tech mag, for my shop bot but I'm so broke I ran out of money and items by level 3

I don't have a pure mag, I didn't know we could switch them so I made one that turned into a 440, but has level 70 striking. I actually have great luck with synthing, I rarely get a fail or a % under 30. I think it's funny since you can't party with me if you want a drop. I have laguna farm the board and rare mat drops for me, hee hee.

I think I'll try an armor mag for my alt, if only they weren't so time and $$$ consuming! I'll have to farm like mad to try to get a catilium. That should cover the expenses incurred from the shoes ^_^

Blueblur
Dec 9, 2007, 12:34 AM
Hmmm... Kouze Shoes, eh? I was gonna use Bacalone Arms but the shoes are a bit better.

u_r
Dec 9, 2007, 01:29 AM
@ Raine_Loire

check ur PM for my secret identity

Ken_Silver
Dec 9, 2007, 02:35 AM
I have a low level PM and I need to raise it quickly. So this way seems effective, quick and at the moment, so I'm going to hop online and make one ASAP. Thanks for the advise EspioKaos and to you White_Mage for making the topic. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Edit: Once again, became aware of just how broke I am. I only have 53,000 meseta http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Need to gain cash and in a hurry.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ken_Silver on 2007-12-08 23:40 ]</font>

Raine_Loire
Dec 9, 2007, 02:40 AM
On 2007-12-08 22:29, u_r wrote:
@ Raine_Loire

check ur PM for my secret identity

Not that much of a secret. I suspected as much.

u_r
Dec 9, 2007, 02:55 AM
lameeeee http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif