PDA

View Full Version : fortetecher ftw

thunder-ray
Dec 9, 2007, 07:18 AM
Man i never though being a fortetecher could be so fun. Im loving every min of it, being able to heal, use attack techs and im lvling fast hes on 25 right now and fotetecher lvl 2. All i have to do is lvl my ramegid up some more and it will own. Saw a ramegid on lvl 31+ and was like man i gotta have that pumped up some more. they really improved the force class a bit since pso adding a new element, adding the nos spells, adding 2 new buff spells, and the best one they did in my opinion is make it were once u got the disk to learn the spell you have to lvl it from there on. Back in pso it was way to easy to find high lvled spell making it some what boring in a way but this way makes it much more harder and enjoyable for me to have something to do. ill just say again fortetecher ftw http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

MetalIdol876
Dec 9, 2007, 07:46 AM
You're leveling fast, but you'd level faster as someone who primarily uses melee and uses Just Attack and Just Counter every chance you get.

But yeah, I like how you need to level your spells and abilities up. Makes the eventual cap status all the better.

ThEoRy
Dec 9, 2007, 10:27 AM
Welcome to my world! fT FTW! Leveling all those techs can be pretty daunting at first but it's well worth the price of admission. PM me If you're on 360 so I can help you out with some good starter weapons.

chaoskila
Dec 9, 2007, 10:30 AM
GUNTECHER

gryphonvii
Dec 9, 2007, 10:44 AM
right now my low level newman is an acrotecher, but only so she can level spells faster and have better soloing capability, when her spells get higher I'm turning her to FT since I don't need 40 support.

thunder-ray
Dec 9, 2007, 03:48 PM
ya i did hear that it was easier to lvl ur techs faster by being AT but ima do FT for the drive since its hard to be one. It does bring back good memorys of pso when i made a fomarl and took awhile to get her to lvl 115. And yes i have a main thats a fortefighter and he did lvl pretty quick my fortetecher is my alt since hes maxed out i wana do something new to keep me busy and not get bored of psu to quick. You probaly read my other thread i made awhile back on which techs is best to start with i would like to thank the people for their advise on which techs to start with currently my foie is on 15, my dambarta is on 13, the other techs im working on atm is diga and ramegid. Oh and my buffs are all 21 right now once i lvl my fortetecher to 35 ima max out my buffs.

Zorafim
Dec 9, 2007, 03:54 PM
I'd much rather be able to use support techs and melee. I should try Wartecher after I cap fighgunner (uhg...).

AmyPsycho
Dec 9, 2007, 04:01 PM
Oh lord, I agree. I'll never change from Fortetecher! Using all those fancy rods and getting all those crazy attack powers just make my day brighter http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

GravY
Dec 9, 2007, 07:21 PM
Agreed. i love my lvl 34 Dambarta, it PWNs Face

Raine_Loire
Dec 9, 2007, 07:30 PM
I love that you actually love the class you are. You win the internet.

Dragwind
Dec 9, 2007, 07:34 PM
Fortetecher is a pretty sweet class. Having the best nuke techs is fun.

Retehi
Dec 9, 2007, 07:36 PM
A PRO-FORTETECHER thread?

Jumpin' jehosephat, it truely is an early christmas miracle.

erickarim
Dec 9, 2007, 07:36 PM
dambarta lvl 40 + sori tech charge + Psycho wand +5 .= FTW.

kevington
Dec 9, 2007, 08:15 PM
Another Fortetecher lover here. I like the 31+ level techs and now that I have a Psycho Wand and a Gaozoran Rod, Ft is even better http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Raine_Loire
Dec 9, 2007, 08:17 PM
I loved FT when I played it, I switched to AT just because once whips and JA came out I was using them all the time anyway, so I thought I'd go for a few more HP. Plus I got it to 10 and there's no where to go from there http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
I only had howrods though, so I failz.

u_r
Dec 9, 2007, 08:18 PM
I'm making one now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif she is fun to play

Iceman2667
Dec 9, 2007, 08:30 PM
i'm gunning to be a FT and loving the new techs

thunder-ray
Dec 10, 2007, 01:39 AM
Im still working on my techs i lvled my diga today from 5 to 8 and the power on it is pretty decent. i like diga from what im told its stronger then foie but ima lvl foie as well since it was my favorite tech in pso i used alot. so far i lvl my fortetecher from 25 to 28 and ima about to lvl my class to FT 3 didnt reliaze doing white beast so much can lvl me quick. ima spam that mission some more and pump my fortetecher up to 40 in no time. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

demon_reikou
Dec 10, 2007, 07:54 AM
I'm more of a soloing ft, especially in tech leveling areas. I love FT, but can't help wishing that we still got 40 support. While I also do think that there could be some better changes for FT, I'm still happy with everything we've got.

Weeaboolits
Dec 10, 2007, 08:18 AM
FO is pretty fun, so I guess I'll have an FT once I get online.

StkDrowsy
Dec 10, 2007, 10:49 AM
yeah i love being a ft, i dont do as much as my Ft freind, but the fact that i save most of my teams ass every now and then from either freeze or sleep, but the best part is just nuking diga with a madoog and me/quick ( soon to get har/quick) and just see "1045, 1205, 1743,1048", it just makes my day....lol but yeah ft are fun to play but spells are a paint in the ass to level to 31

omegapirate2k
Dec 10, 2007, 10:51 AM
On 2007-12-09 16:30, Raine_Loire wrote:

It's about time, mirite?

majan
Dec 10, 2007, 12:12 PM
I agree.I always loved playing the wizard class in rpgs.with the rod buff,the gap between at and ft will definitely become what it was meant to become.

psycho wand is also an ode to hardcore fortetechers,from the pso days.they weren't shy when they set up the stats for that badboy.

ft ftw.

thunder-ray
Dec 10, 2007, 08:47 PM
I have been hearing that psycho wand is a favorite to most of the FT. When i lvl him up some more i plan on hunting for it when i get the chance. Right now im just lvl my attack techs for awhile then im max out my buffs and be done with them. Oh man today i saw a Ft with a lvl 31+ gizonde. It looked so cool i even got to see ramegid, foie, barta, megid, and nosmegid at lvl 31+. those look so awesome to me cant wait to lvl my techs to 31 and spam those 31 looks. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Stezan
Dec 10, 2007, 09:00 PM
On 2007-12-09 16:36, erickarim wrote:
dambarta lvl 40 + sori tech charge + Psycho wand +5 .= FTW.

-Dambarta, +Dammegid because it is much stronger.

Zorak000
Dec 10, 2007, 09:05 PM
gooooooooooooooooooo FTs!!!!!!

I <3 my Ft tho she is a WT for now, then AT just to cap it... mabe even GT too >.> lol

JinxoOrougeOo
Dec 10, 2007, 09:09 PM
On 2007-12-10 07:51, omegapirate2k wrote:

On 2007-12-09 16:30, Raine_Loire wrote:

It's about time, mirite?

very tru but i still like how everyone complains instead of trying something different its makes me laugh at nubs hence haha

RedRaz0r
Dec 10, 2007, 09:49 PM
My one and only character is a newman and has been fT the whole way (well besides a force and my day of guntecher) and im level 90 now with 350+ hours and still not bored

thunder-ray
Dec 11, 2007, 05:07 AM
im lvling pretty fast now im lvl 28 now 2 more lvl untill im 30 then ill shoot for 35 so i can start doing frag runs. I do have a question i need to ask you guys. I want to get regrant and megid but i cant choose which one to get first, which one do u guys think i should get first and can you also tell me whats the att on both of them?

Sharkyland
Dec 11, 2007, 05:12 AM
I love fortetecher... only if megid, zonde, and barta would level faster. ;_;

Tetsaru
Dec 11, 2007, 07:13 AM
One of my alts is a FT/AT, and I find them both to be fun classes. One of my good friends is also a FT; he doesn't play too often, but he loves his attack spells. I just wish I could get a Har/Quick as easily as he did... ;_;

thunder-ray
Dec 11, 2007, 07:26 AM
Ya im having alot of fun being a FT im lvling myself pretty fast yesterday for only playing for like 3 hours i as lvl 25 nad went to lvl 28 and lvled my ramegid from 4 to 8.

Cracka_J
Dec 11, 2007, 08:36 AM
FT is still a GREAT class. Despite all the random complaints you will hear on this board, they got a lot better from vanilla to AOI. The problem is people try to cross compare them to what other classes got (FF...JA), and are now overwhelmed by that power. FT basically got altered to a speed class with the introduction of the mags (mags + har quick=pure fun), and being able to spam ramegid 31+ at a bit slower then rifle fire is no fcuking joke.

I was a human FT, but decided to build a fem. newman based on all the new exp/mp drops, and the ability to transfer techs. I'm at lvl59 now/FT 13 after about a week of playing, got a good bit of techs over 31 now, and am loving the new FT prolly even more then FF with the JA. It's really a great class now, people just need to stfu and adjust to the new changes and abilities given.

MELGRIN
Dec 11, 2007, 09:03 AM
ok too bad that FF own the crap out of FT

RemiusTA
Dec 11, 2007, 09:27 AM
its always the fucking penis that invades a topic and starts war with people you know already are bitter on a subject.

Kill yourself plz

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RemiusTA on 2007-12-11 06:27 ]</font>

thunder-ray
Dec 12, 2007, 07:06 AM
On 2007-12-11 06:03, MELGRIN wrote:
ok too bad that FF own the crap out of FT

They may own the crap out of us in the area of close combat but their low mst and sta makes them easy to kill with attack techs.