PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: closed

Cracka_J
Dec 9, 2007, 09:06 AM
closed, current bidders naru and pillan contact me via pm.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cracka_J on 2007-12-11 14:49 ]</font>

Cracka_J
Dec 9, 2007, 05:29 PM
bumpage.

Cracka_J
Dec 9, 2007, 11:35 PM
bump for tonight.

Cracka_J
Dec 10, 2007, 08:29 AM
morning bump

Cracka_J
Dec 10, 2007, 05:29 PM
bump

DarthLasek
Dec 10, 2007, 05:55 PM
Its a DAGGER

Breadmaker
Dec 10, 2007, 05:58 PM
i offer 50% ice crea dubs 3/10

Cracka_J
Dec 10, 2007, 06:25 PM
On 2007-12-09 06:06, Cracka_J wrote:
Accepting only Psycho Wand board (prefer board) or made.

Crazy_Hunter
Dec 10, 2007, 06:26 PM
On 2007-12-10 14:55, DarthLasek wrote:
Its a DAGGER

No It's Not! It's A Sword!!

Cracka_J
Dec 10, 2007, 07:13 PM
psycho wand board found, open offers accepted for the [b] agito repca

Crazy_Hunter
Dec 10, 2007, 07:27 PM
Is It A Dagger?

Cracka_J
Dec 11, 2007, 12:07 AM
bumpalicious

erickarim
Dec 11, 2007, 12:51 AM
its a dagger ??

Da_trader
Dec 11, 2007, 02:03 AM
wat u want for it man??

Cracka_J
Dec 11, 2007, 08:20 AM
wants updated, but still open to any bids

Pillan
Dec 11, 2007, 10:33 AM
I'll go ahead and throw my 46% Dedda out there. Not sure how the prices compare and I can't get on PSU at the moment to check. We can negotiate more through PMs after I get home.

Cracka_J
Dec 11, 2007, 11:21 AM
pillan, you got top bid right now. I may add some titania or something to help you since that's an outrageous %.
previous best was 36% dedda and uransara.

Turbobrain
Dec 11, 2007, 01:41 PM
I am actively hunting for this right now even having found half the Edges, what is it your looking for?

I do have a Dedda but its only 24%(4/8) and a Dedda[B].... I have a lot(even the original item you were looking for but thats one item I'm holding onto for a while:)). I really would like this weapon but looking at its stats it doesnt really become any good until its Grinded past 5. At 8 it's outstanding but grinding even kubara(which this is) S ranks(bill de axes, Twin bear claws, etc) to anything past 5 has not been easy for me at least.

So I'm interested sure, but the fact I need 5 more Edges THEN grind the wep kind of makes me think hard about offering '12* worthy' goods.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2007-12-11 10:46 ]</font>

Cracka_J
Dec 11, 2007, 01:55 PM
wants have been listed on the first post of the first page. I updated it yesterday.
please keep personal opinion of the "value" of this weapon to yourselves, I'm not interested in hearing. if you want to offer somethin, offer it. if not, please just move on. that simple.

boards are still max meseta online, I've been keeping tabs. I wouldn't charge someone that for it, which is why I'd rather trade instead.

Turbobrain
Dec 11, 2007, 02:57 PM
On 2007-12-11 10:55, Cracka_J wrote:
wants have been listed on the first post of the first page. I updated it yesterday.
please keep personal opinion of the "value" of this weapon to yourselves, I'm not interested in hearing. if you want to offer somethin, offer it. if not, please just move on. that simple.

boards are still max meseta online, I've been keeping tabs. I wouldn't charge someone that for it, which is why I'd rather trade instead.

No need for the attitude. Your initial post keeps changing. 1st of you wanted a PWand, then you bumped a load of times. And said you wanted something else.

Why should I keep my opion of value when this is the *trade* forum and you are proposing a *trade*? Do you want to swap trade it under value? no I think not. Everyone heres trying to get a fair trade so 'value' whether real or percieved is very much a factor... and max messeta, lol there is loads of stuff in stores for max messeta. It means either storage or up for trade. I have stuff I may trade I would not even put in for max messeta as it may actually sell.

Maybe you dont like it that I know the stats of this weapon and the fact that 10 Agito Edges(x mil each) are not easy to get, etc.... and the wep needs some grinding to raise it from its 8* stats to reach its potential. I thought most ppl knew that but I just thought I'd explain that would be my reasoning in making an offer or you asking me for an item. Just would have saved sometime. It's a nice weapon, vey nice but NOT the easiest to source materials for and once made, needs to be ground to make it worth it 12*'s.

If your going to be like that then dont worry about it, I am sure I'll get one myself sooner or later. I wish you well in the continuing successfull campaign you've had trying to sell this board.

Cracka_J
Dec 11, 2007, 03:48 PM
I changed my initial post once after I found the weapon I was after.
People know what the agito is, whats required for it, and what it's stats are...it's in the item database.
I wanted to keep this thread clean of bs, and be a simple trade thread. Apparenly you can't grasp that. You never even offered anything, just posted your opinions.

And I wasn't having attitude, I was trying to avoid posts like yours above. Please just stop.

Turbobrain
Dec 11, 2007, 04:28 PM
Lol, yeah 1st page and ppl still dont have a clue what you want.... the re-edit helped but then near the bottom you said you'd consider other things(and speaking of the 1st page'ppl know what it is' RFLMAO)... so given that someone offered a Crea dub and you took the time to qoute in big bold letters that you wanted a Pyscho Wand, I thought I'd kind of work out what it was you DID want.... however IMO its sure not worth a PWand so in asking WHAT you wanted, I had to explain what kind of value I attriibuted to it and *WHY* I attributed such(I try to make myself clear... sometimes I fail... know what I mean?).

Your damn straight, I cant grasp how this is a CLEAR CLEAN trade thread. It's a mess kid, really. If your serious you'll clean it up a bit, start another, I dunno maybe take out the 4/5 consequitive bumps. About as clear as mud, it doesnt read well, its not clear. Clear?

Your attitude on here, on this thread, towards me, has sucked, you want to trade with ppl then you gotta work on your communication skills. I just tried to ask you to be a bit more specific in what you were asking, and in doing so I was being as subtle as possible trying to say that I sure was not going to trade a PWand or anything like that... your response was, to say the least aggresive, 'I dont care what you think...' which is actually a shame as I might of been able to do business on your new(and semi-reasonable) wants list instead of barking at me like a junk yard dog.

I know you must be very excited about trading this, and I wish you well, really*predicts failed response, raises by one 'ur momma joke', adds crakhed to ignore list, no problem*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2007-12-11 14:58 ]</font>

Cracka_J
Dec 11, 2007, 05:45 PM
thread closed due to faggotry.
pillan and naru, please keep the deals strictly to pm from here on out.
pillan, your offer has been matched imo, but you still have first dibs for bidding first. please let me know if you decide via pm.