PDA

View Full Version : Photon Arts and new releases?

Addark
Dec 9, 2007, 12:49 PM
I've been debating getting the PA fragment Saber move but at the same time, people left and right are telling me that they're adding a bunch of new arts and that I should probably wait until they're released.

I know it's probably all speculation, but how are the odds looking for it? o.o I'm pretty sure the Photon Art I'm after is 75 frags and I only have 120 or so.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO? B:

blkbeast
Dec 9, 2007, 12:56 PM
ummm spend the ones u have now. cause i mean whut else do you do besides S runs lol.
you'll make them back way befo we get ne P.A's trust me lol

Addark
Dec 9, 2007, 12:59 PM
That's true, but it'd be nice to get a bunch saved up, too. :]

Nobody else has heard these rumors? >_> 'Cause maybe I will spend them, then..

blkbeast
Dec 9, 2007, 01:02 PM
yea it'd would be
but yea there was a topic bout dis the dates for the new stuff when it would be released....
i wish sum1 would post sum more info on that or at least a link to that topic for tha both of us...

Addark
Dec 9, 2007, 01:04 PM
Well, I saw the thread about the updates likely being this Thursday, but nobody really said what would be added except a possibility of a mission. XD

ZeroVer01
Dec 9, 2007, 01:09 PM
We theoretically should be getting them in the next update or two. You could just wait till we hear about the next update, which should be this week. I mean, it's only a few days to wait and see.

Celi-Ka
Dec 9, 2007, 01:10 PM
Is Spinning Strike the one you're after? That one only costs 50 PA Frags.

Addark
Dec 9, 2007, 01:12 PM
Oh snap, really? Yeah, that's the one. XD Thanks for the info.

Hokokaru
Dec 9, 2007, 01:49 PM
I need to get Ick hic before anyone lol so ill be waiting with my frags at the moatoob branch lol