What techs should i get first?
what ones should i lvl the highest?
What is a good way to lvl them fast?
and are they good overall?

I am offline FYI

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eco on 2007-12-09 11:21 ]</font>

Umberger
Dec 9, 2007, 02:12 PM
Good weapons - Wands and Madoogs are becoming much more common in Fortetecher palettes than Rods. They each have their own pros and cons, it's all about your play style. If you're looking for a good Wand, Serdotes and Magical Wands are very strong. For Madoogs, you should be able to buy a cheap Dori, which would be your best bet there. If you have a Newman, Halarods are pretty cheap, and the price will go down in the near future due to Habirao being released.

TECHNICS to get - All of them. I'm sure that's not what you wanted to hear, but every one has its own unique purpose and you will be mad at yourself when one TECHNIC's opportunity to shine comes up and you don't have it. As for when to get ultimate PAs, I'd suggest Giresta (90) > Nosdiga (75) > Megid (99) > Noszonde (50) > Nosmegid (75) > Megiverse (75) > Megistar (25).

What to level - Just use your TECHNICS at their appropriate moments (Gi- when surrounded, Dam- when small mobs are coming at you, etc) and they'll all level pretty easily.

Good way to level them - I've got a guide in my sig that I was just about to go write an update for, so watch that thread.

Good overall - Of course they are. =p

chaostroop3
Dec 9, 2007, 02:14 PM
urasela wand
diga , foir , resta, reverser
foie,diga,resta(razone is kool at last level)
buffs stay at a photon charger and spam em att spells party up and use em as much as possable
ya!!!!! acrotecher ftw!

erickarim
Dec 9, 2007, 02:20 PM
razonde is not really that much useful compared to other techniques. lvl these spells first.

diga.
dambarta

Eco
Dec 9, 2007, 02:34 PM
And thanks again guys I think I will just spam my tech seing as how im only lvl 15 and I am only on chapter 6 on story mode

e13kiana
Dec 11, 2007, 01:40 AM
On 2007-12-09 11:20, erickarim wrote:
razonde is not really that much useful compared to other techniques. lvl these spells first.

diga.
dambarta

why do people insist on spamming only two spells, all are very good if you level them and learn how to use them

MSAksion
Dec 11, 2007, 03:05 AM
the Basic stuff you just GOTTA level first since it will last you forever;
FOIE - sta 4 burn.
DAMUBARTA - sta 3 freeze huge DPS flinches enemies
RAZONDE - sta 3 SHOCK and huge damage to 3 targets
DIGA - Sta 4 SILENCE and highest TECH POWER.
RAMEGID - Sta 3 Confuse and 100% effective cept Hive. can't go wrong ever.

These are the spells that back up your main Basics
DAMUFOIE - sta 3 burn constantly huge dps flinches.
RABARTA - sta 3 freeze
GIZONDE - sta 3 shock to 6 targets surrounding
GIDIGA - HUGE DAMAGE to 6 targets.
MEGIVERSE - ULTI - drains HP and flinches enemies at the edge of the death field.

These are spells that are nice to have
RAFOIE - sta 3 burn 3 targets - damufoie is faster @ burn
GIBARTA - sta 3 freeze 6 targets is nice
NOSZONDE - ULTI - sta 3 shock to 3 targets homing.
NOSDIGA - ULTI - sta 2 stun to 3 targets homing.
MEGID - ULTI - sta 3 KILL to 6 targets linear huge damage even if not kill instantly.

Spells you can pass on completely
GIFOIE - stand around 6 BARTA monsters >_>
BARTA - useless.
ZONDE - useless
RADIGA - huge earth damage but no silence and GIDiga = better
DAMUDIGA - USELESS sta 3 poison.
NOSMEGID - LOW HP to do more damage? youre an FT not an FF.

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 11, 2007, 11:10 PM
I agree with most of that, but barta and zonde I think should not be on the never use list.

It was the biggest pain ever to get barta to lvl 21+ for me and I never did it for zonde, but the dmg per pp spent ratio is super high, higher than any other tech I think when you use it correctly. Like relics when you have 8 of those lizards after you, barta hits all 8 guys for massive dps and almost no pp cost.

I think they should raise the lvling rate for zonde and barta tho for all fairness, there point is infinite targets and low pp cost, so unless you have alot of targets in that area its not the best spell always, its definitly more usefull solo since you can control mob agro/position.