PDA

View Full Version : PSU(The Demo)Chars deleted each month?

Saligun
Dec 9, 2007, 04:16 PM
It was stated that each month all chars would be deleted but i have had my current demo char for close too two months(I play the demo when i don't feel like playing my PS2 version)So is it possible that just like MS abandoned PSO(XBOX)to a forever christmas theme lobby now they may have just givien up deleting chars on PSU(XBOX360/DEMO)each month and just let people who play there have the place to themselfs?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saligun on 2007-12-09 13:18 ]</font>

Dragwind
Dec 9, 2007, 07:16 PM
I suppose so, I mean, it's just a demo. It would be better if they did delete the characters, seeing as many people use it for bot-spam.

Raine_Loire
Dec 9, 2007, 07:40 PM
yeah, as I said in the other thread re: this topic on this page (about 6 topics down) it seems to me that they do not delete the characters, although another person in the thread had to remake theirs today. They also do not seem to have a level cap anymore.

pikachief
Dec 9, 2007, 07:41 PM
wat do u mean? u can lvl up forever? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

*urge to play rises*

Raine_Loire
Dec 9, 2007, 08:01 PM
IDK- there have been reports of level 80s, I've personally seen 50s... I've seen people walking around in upgraded clothing too (not starter stuff) which seems silly to me. But there aren't rooms anymore, so that means no storage...

Dragwind
Dec 9, 2007, 08:20 PM
Odd. Well I'm sure if the intent of the demo is to make want to buy the full game, they SHOULD give them more than starting equipment to tempt them.

Saligun
Dec 9, 2007, 09:04 PM
What do you mean no rooms?My char had a room last time i played the demo just a couple of days ago.

ZephyrCat
Dec 10, 2007, 12:48 AM
I played yesterday and I had a room. So did the people I partied with.

Raine_Loire
Dec 10, 2007, 02:05 AM
I played Sunday, and there were no rooms. And people were spamming the lobbies saying there are no rooms in the demo anymore. Also- my room was gone. Go in the door to go to my room, end up in the central table. Use the orange cube, same thing.

Raine_Loire
Dec 10, 2007, 02:26 AM
True, I forgot my rent the last few months... now I'm going to have to live on the street with all the hookers...

Raine_Loire
Dec 10, 2007, 07:26 AM
I'm all for joking around, but you crossed a line there.