PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Wow, tanalyzing number of subscribers this mon

Yusaku_Kudou
Dec 9, 2007, 04:23 PM
So I just made a character for the NiGHTS weekend demo and my registration number says 10101779. I'm the 101779th gamertag to register a character on the demo server since the last purge of data (which I believe was the 15th of November). In-freaking-sane. But no Just Attack ftl. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I just noticed there are also 40 Universes. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Edit: Whoa, I just noticed a lv50! lmao

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yusaku_Kudou on 2007-12-09 13:27 ]</font>

Sekani
Dec 9, 2007, 04:32 PM
Those I'm guessing would be all the little kids everyone complains about.

Yusaku_Kudou
Dec 9, 2007, 04:39 PM
On 2007-12-09 13:32, Sekani wrote:
Those I'm guessing would be all the little kids everyone complains about.

Yeah, they are really taking this game seriously! They're very serious about their meseta and buying and selling. They don't have a lot of money, but what they do have they sure hold on to with their dear lives. I heard a couple of kids talk about trading weapons for 4K meseta, which looks like a lot when I look at people's stats. Most I saw was 10K. This demo is pre-update and everything with the zoomed-in looking map.

JinxoOrougeOo
Dec 9, 2007, 04:56 PM
yeah man i saw 2 lvl 80s a while back it wasnt this month but i still laughed knowing that in like 3 days theyd be lvl 1

Raine_Loire
Dec 9, 2007, 05:01 PM
I don't think the system is purged as often as they say- my character from the hand spear weekend was still there... and my number would have stayed the same, right?

Side note- how can someone level to 50 with the limited missions they have there????? Get the GAME people!!!

Yusaku_Kudou
Dec 9, 2007, 05:13 PM
On 2007-12-09 14:01, Raine_Loire wrote:
I don't think the system is purged as often as they say- my character from the hand spear weekend was still there... and my number would have stayed the same, right?

Side note- how can someone level to 50 with the limited missions they have there????? Get the GAME people!!!

Are you sure? My character was deleted.

NPCMook
Dec 9, 2007, 05:56 PM
On 2007-12-09 13:56, JinxoOrougeOo wrote:
yeah man i saw 2 lvl 80s a while back it wasnt this month but i still laughed knowing that in like 3 days theyd be lvl 1

I thought the max level was 40-50 on the demo...

Raine_Loire
Dec 9, 2007, 06:01 PM
Yup I'm sure, I made my character a long time ago and have never had to remake. Also I've seen level 50s on the demo but never higher. I don't think ST is completely being honest with what they do as far as purging and max level, there is a lot of conflicting information... I wonder if the purge is when you reach an amount of time played in the demo? I mean I haven't been on for more than 2 hours all told in the demo, popping in on the weekends and playing with a friend who was considering getting PSU back in October.