PDA

View Full Version : Probably an old and tired question.. Goldania and Relic Edge

Krisan
Dec 9, 2007, 04:34 PM
No, not asking where they drop, I've figured out that much on my own.. More, I'm wondering the best places to try and farm Goldania? I've heard lots of places are good in regards to it, from Mad Creatures S2, Plains Overlord SS2, Lab Recovery S2, and Mine Defense S.. Been looking around those and all other places it is suppose to drop though, and very little to no luck at all.. Gah, is there -any- semi-reliable mission to farm it? I just recently got a Crea Doubles board is why I ask, and I'd like to get the darn thing synthed sooner rather than later if it can be at all helped..

And for Relic Edges.. Uh, these drop on any difficulty for any RELICS map.. but like, do higher difficulties make it drop anymore frequently? I'd think it would, but I'd like some confirmation first.. I mean it'd be a lot easier to just spam it on C all day than to do it on S2, so if the difficulty has no real factor in it I'll just go ahead and do that.. Likewise for Goldania, which is usually a better place to find it, S or S2?

As much as I hate farming this stuff, I'd hate spending several million buying the mats too.. (For that price, I might as well buy an already made Crea Doubles..) Advice would be appreciated, and apologies if this has been a repeated question over the ages.. I tried researching it to little avail, and was hoping perhaps AoI specifically may have made the hunt for these items a little easier somehow..

ErtaiClou
Dec 9, 2007, 04:52 PM
Sleeping Warriors S2 is the best place to hunt relic edges imo and the catilium you pick up along the way you sell back to pay for the goldania. That's how I did it for my Crea Doubles, anyway.

Krisan
Dec 9, 2007, 05:06 PM
Hmm.. I see. Interesting idea. *price checks Catilium* Oy! Aye that would probably work out pretty well.. I might go ahead and look into that.

ErtaiClou
Dec 9, 2007, 05:15 PM
Glad to help, goodluck.

KTani
Dec 9, 2007, 05:20 PM
Scarred Planet S and Lightning Beasts S drop Goldania pretty frequently for me. I think I've gotten it from Awakened Serpent S as well.

Sexy_Raine
Dec 9, 2007, 06:38 PM
Goldania- Plains overlord or lightning beasts. Awakened Serpent is also decent for them.

Relic edge- Dual Sentinel.

Raine_Loire
Dec 9, 2007, 06:43 PM
I was planning to look for relic edges in the neudaiz ruins on A (it's as high as I can do it) do they drop in an amount that would be worth it there? It looks like the other drops in the area make it worth farming there because they seem to be pretty high level.