PDA

View Full Version : force classes help

Iceman2667
Dec 9, 2007, 04:40 PM
well i'm having a little trouble with my force class.
can someone please give me some tips to help

Umberger
Dec 9, 2007, 04:41 PM
What class are you planning on becoming? Acrotecher, Fortetecher, Guntecher or Wartecher?

Iceman2667
Dec 9, 2007, 04:42 PM
fortetecher

Umberger
Dec 9, 2007, 04:44 PM
So...what's the trouble? Equipment, TECHNICS or just having a hard time leveling it?

Iceman2667
Dec 9, 2007, 04:46 PM
i'm having a hard time not dieing,
it seems like I have to be 10 levels
behind the monsters to even stand a chance.

Umberger
Dec 9, 2007, 04:51 PM
Some things to try:

1. Bring NPCs with you if you solo...Tonnio and Leo are extremely helpful if you have them.
2. Party up with some friends or randoms...if you're on the 360 servers I'd be glad to tank you.
3. It kinda sucks to hear, but you may just have to play those lower missions...Fortetecher DFP is pretty low, but Yohmei (or decent %) armors can help remedy this fault, as well as a high level Deband.

The lower levels of FT, both base and class, can be a little rough...I'd highly recommend finding some parties to play with and stay in the back nuking until you're comfortable enough with your DFP/HP to go back on the front lines.

Hokokaru
Dec 9, 2007, 04:51 PM
get your nukes lvled up and show them whos boss lol

Iceman2667
Dec 9, 2007, 04:54 PM
I know but if I party up everyone steels the kills, and it gets boring staying back on lower levels

ThEoRy
Dec 9, 2007, 05:06 PM
Than you must debuff daniel san. Tags enemies for exp and weakens them at the same time.

Broodstar1337
Dec 9, 2007, 05:25 PM
Get a bow and join a party. Tag everything. ???. Profit.

Raine_Loire
Dec 9, 2007, 06:55 PM
In the beginning, it's easier to use a handgun and wand in parties so you can tag everything with the handgun and have the wand handy to heal. I wouldn't start debuffs yet, you have to be in the middle of them for that, and it's that much easier to die. get your Diga and Foie level up first, and some ra- spells. They're all good from a distance, and can keep you away from the fighting.

GravY
Dec 9, 2007, 07:17 PM
Get dambarta (stops advancing enemies). lvl it up. ???. Profit.

oooWaveooo
Dec 9, 2007, 08:49 PM
once you have the prerequisites, i would suggest going acro/gun/wartecher first. (only choose one for now)

stick to one of these classes for a decent defense boost until you develop your character up enough to take some hits

KyEmo
Dec 9, 2007, 08:55 PM
I went Ranger first >.>

Good for tagging enemies.

Then I went Fo, then FT.

Iceman2667
Dec 9, 2007, 10:10 PM
thanks everyone, but I like to work alone more then parties

GravY
Dec 11, 2007, 06:40 PM
So did i until lvl about 50. Trust me, parties are the way to go, no matter how much you like solo-ing.

majan
Dec 11, 2007, 10:35 PM
yeah man.parties help,and if your worried about tagging everything,solo for a while more while leveling up some ra-type attacks.they are decent ranged and hit 3 targets,4 at level 31.the only thing is they are a pain to level,but they are awesome at crowd control and damage. they also allow you to hang back from the party and do awesome damage while still being in a good position to step in qiuck and heal someone if they need.

ra attacks were awesome to begin with and they are getting a boost with friday's update.take the time to level them up and youll be right up there.