PDA

View Full Version : Huh, the entire PSU crashed o_o

Deiser
Dec 10, 2007, 02:05 AM
I got disconnedted from PSU, and got a DNS message so i checked the PSU site... only to find that it too is down. I wonder what must have happened to crash PSU. o_O;

Edit: It's back again, but the question remains: what the heck happened?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deiser on 2007-12-09 23:10 ]</font>

Zorafim
Dec 10, 2007, 02:09 AM
I leveled Fighgunner. The impossibility is what's causing this problem.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zorafim on 2007-12-09 23:19 ]</font>

Raine_Loire
Dec 10, 2007, 02:09 AM
the official site says it's up...

Mystil
Dec 10, 2007, 02:12 AM
It's up.

beatrixkiddo
Dec 10, 2007, 02:13 AM
Or perhaps PSU didn't crash but rather midnight occurred, causing your household's connection to lag from Microsoft update checks + interference as all the wireless networks in your neighborhood did the same?

My connection always does that right at 1AM on the dot.

Mikura
Dec 10, 2007, 03:41 AM
The exact same thing happened to me two days ago...come to find out, my DNS numbers crapped out on me for whatever reason...I just put in some different numbers and voila, I was back online again. I've had that happen to me before and I'm not sure what causes it. I guess it has to do with your ISP.

Mikura
Dec 10, 2007, 03:44 AM
The exact same thing happened to me two days ago...come to find out, my DNS numbers crapped out on me for whatever reason...I just put in some different numbers and voila, I was back online again. I've had that happen to me before and I'm not sure what causes it. I guess it has to do with your ISP.

Iduno
Dec 10, 2007, 06:29 AM
its virgin media's problem I think, my whole internet went down yesterday

jayster
Dec 10, 2007, 06:35 AM
feel lucky. I came back from church last night and found that my whole entire xbox live suscription was suspended because of a billing error that isn't my fault. I called xbox live and they told me to call back in 24 hours because their servers were going through maintence. I'm to busy today to call so I don't get PSU back until tomorow.