PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: T> Ank Dedda[B] for....

Turbobrain
Dec 10, 2007, 05:12 AM
I already have one of these and with Catilums being what they are I think I'll trade it. I need the following, I know in some cases the board is worth less than the trade(in which case I can top up) and in some cases worth less(in which case your lucky!) Blackbull[B], Svaltus Sword[B], Hyper-Viper[B], Gaozoron Rod(!)...(made but can be grinded out), High ele % Huge Cutter, Cati/Power, Sori / Mind.... I'll add more stuff as I think of it or just send me what you have of comparable value/rareness(plz though no common 1up drops... ie 2HR, Halarod... you know;)).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2007-12-10 02:12 ]</font>

Turbobrain
Dec 10, 2007, 02:38 PM
Had a few offers but I alread had... meh! Of course I'd add Agito Rebca[B] as a want but... well... what the heck everyones doing it...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Turbobrain
Dec 10, 2007, 06:50 PM
Bump... stuff for my FTr considered as well(dunno what I really need for him though...) or messeta to I guess. Dammit where the Blackbulls[B]'s??? Svaltus Swords[B]'s?

Turbobrain
Dec 11, 2007, 01:07 AM
Eh? theres like 6 of the same threads on the 1st page...

Meh, I may make this to.... found like 4 Catilum last night.

I already got 24%4/8 but never know...