PDA

View Full Version : so after a year of psu...

ANIMEniac
Dec 10, 2007, 06:39 AM
what are some of your favorite stories? i got 3 i can think of now... but ill post them separately cause ppl really wont feel like reading a brick of text.

once my friends and I (6 in all) were runnin sleeping warriors. and one friend had stayed back to change his pallet up. well we already made the savaltisus (savalti?) spawn, and he comes runnin in talking about how he is gunna mess them up with his new weapon, only to get hit in the face and roll right back through the door from were he came. then in a humbled voice we hear, "ow, he knocked me back into block 3" and of course the rest of us died laughing ^o^

Osha
Dec 17, 2007, 10:06 AM
...sounds like some good times. Didn't know that they could knock players back to the pervous block...<punch..........*ding> I still remember the time you didn't have you headset for Xbox live and this guy thought you were a girl and followed you and keept giving you items and you keept telling him you were a guy...he didn't stop till you had your headset back and he heard your voice. I guess some of the funny stuff that happens isn't on a mission. Just interacting with people can also have its moments.

Ken_Silver
Dec 17, 2007, 10:26 AM
funny story. I hope other people post their stories here as well. If I have any and I can think of one, I'll post it here. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

amtalx
Dec 17, 2007, 10:32 AM
One friend of mine went beast in the final room of S2 Labs and stampeded in like he was going to wreck the place and got Megided by every Jarba before he got off a single hit.

EspioKaos
Dec 17, 2007, 10:42 AM
One of my favorite memories is from around the game's release last year. My roommate and I were playing one of the Neudaiz missions, Forested Islands, I think. He ran a room or two ahead of me, and as I was catching up, I rounded a corner just in time to see him running back my way screaming "AAAHHH!!" with a Kamatoze galloping after. I think what made it funny to me is just the way a Kamatoze flails around when it runs.

Ken_Silver
Dec 17, 2007, 10:45 AM
Hey, I remember a good story. During a mission in which the boss was De Ragan, I was in a 6 person random party. I was the second highest leveled person at the time (Lv 30ish). It was a level 40 guy, and the rest were 20's. When we're in front of the portal, me and the strongest guy are going over batlle strategies for the newbies who never fought him yet. But one of the four acessed the portal and were warped into the battle without us. To make a long story short, they became Dragon food and struggled to beat him for 30 minutes. They LOST and then the party mostly disbanded when everyone went back to the lobby to heal. The other strong guy, one other girl who stayed and me went back to the boss and kicked his butt. I was rolling when we beat him under 10 minutes. Moral of today's story: never go it in alone, when you have the oppurtunity to take people along with you. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Edit: Good story Espio http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ken_Silver on 2007-12-17 07:45 ]</font>

Ruffnexx
Dec 17, 2007, 10:57 AM
So i have a funny story also. A group of friends and i were playing mad creatures s2 when it first came out we were all right at level 70 and we encounterd our first group of go varha and they jump at my friend and hit him so hard he died twice. He used a scape doll came back and died again.

Ken_Silver
Dec 17, 2007, 11:05 AM
On 2007-12-17 07:57, Ruffnexx wrote:
So i have a funny story also. A group of friends and i were playing mad creatures s2 when it first came out we were all right at level 70 and we encounterd our first group of go varha and they jump at my friend and hit him so hard he died twice. He used a scape doll came back and died again.

Ouch. I always believed that Vahara = Devil

F-Gattaca
Dec 17, 2007, 11:08 AM
I still say one of the best stories I can tell is the epic battle between Omagoug and three Guardians below level 10.

Well, more like epic battle between one of those three while two were knocked out cold. Ol' P. Justice just kept hammering away at Mr. OMGz for a full ten minutes until he finally used his last mate.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: F-Gattaca on 2007-12-17 08:09 ]</font>