PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: The best place to find a Blackbull bourd

SkyCrusader
Dec 10, 2007, 07:17 AM
Ihave herd that the best place to find a blackbull [B] is in the hive missions. Is this true and if so how often dose it drop????

Neoptolemus
Dec 10, 2007, 08:52 AM
True Darkness S will be your friend if you want to hunt for the Blackbull. It is a fairly easy mission, depending on your character's level. Each run takes me about 8 minutes, depending on the spawn. When soloing it, you can't get an S rank (need 3), but A still gives some decent job points. As far as how often it drops, I can't tell you... I recently completed solo run #90 the other night, along with at least 30 runs in parties. Found about 8 Virus/Resist Units and 20+ Fakis materials, as well as 2 Gaozoran Rod materials (both in the same day). Still no Blackbull.

For the boss boxes, I believe that the only boxes that will hold a Blackbull are the two on either side of the crystal (as compared to the ring of boxes around the perimeter). I have noticed that there are certain drops that could be labeled as "good" in the eyes of ST, and they only have ever appeared in those two boxes when I have solo'd. So far, the items that I have only seen in those two boxes are: Virus/Resist, Fakis Cor, Scape Doll, [B] Scape Doll (truly evil to have this drop on an S or S2 boss!), PhotonChargeCosmo. Not sure if my theory is correct, as I will probably never see a Blackbull... but it sounds good at least.

Telina
Dec 10, 2007, 10:22 AM
What neoptolemus said,

My friends and i have found atleast 6 blackbull boards from there, a few halarods (back when they were rare) and one or two dedda boards. We recorded all of our runs, all 439 of them, and we seem to get a rare board about every 30 runs. though thats just our experience

darkante
Dec 10, 2007, 10:44 AM
From the 10 runs i have done today.
I have gotten.

3x Dulk Falkiz Cor.
1x Halarod [B]
1x Ank Dedda [B]

Although i hunted for Blackbull, itīs still awesome finds IMO.http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif
Dunno if i got rip-off putting Ank Dedda for 10 milj but at least that gave me the chance to buy a completed Shigga Desta. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

This is on PC version though.