PDA

View Full Version : AotI: So with all these new clothes out...

ilovetypemoon
Dec 10, 2007, 07:54 AM
CAN WE PLEASE GET SOME KIND OF CLOSETS TO STORE OUR CLOTHES IN?!?

I've never really faced this problem until I started playing on my human alt. Taking advantage of the 50% clothes bonus, I decided to mass purchase clothes (different type, colors, etc.) and started storing them into my storage... until I realized I reached 150/300 with just clothes. I know Storage EX will come out sooner or later and we'll get to expand our storage space, but isn't it still too much?

Also, it's really annoying when you want to try different clothing combinations out with the stuff you have but you can't preview clothes directly from your storage. Even if you want to take em all out to go into your dressing room, you can only carry up to 60 items and this doesn't help when you have 100+ pieces of clothing.

Unless I'm being very noob and there is already a function like that I don't know about, I really hope (although I doubt very much) they may update our rooms with closets.

redcell
Dec 10, 2007, 07:58 AM
It would be very nice if the changing rooms are where you could access/store the clothing. I too took advantage of the discount and just went crazy with the clothes shopping ><

ilovetypemoon
Dec 10, 2007, 09:06 AM
I would at least appreciate it if I can try on clothes in my storage directly from the dressing room.

Kairi_Li
Dec 10, 2007, 09:49 AM
I would like that option plus a seperate storage space for clothes. God those things stuffed my PM's storage full...

ThEoRy
Dec 10, 2007, 11:05 AM
On 2007-12-10 04:58, redcell wrote:
It would be very nice if the changing rooms are where you could access/store the clothing. I too took advantage of the discount and just went crazy with the clothes shopping ><

QFT

Seriously I had to have a clearance sale to make room in my bot and its already full again!

Benegesserit
Dec 10, 2007, 11:24 AM
I hope they eventually get more female clothes that don't look so tacky. Plus an entire planet of clothes requiring you to want your character to look like she's from the Orient.

The only two things in the entire game after the xpack even that I don't find absolutely hideous or cramming the orient theme down your throat are the AMF suits (expensive, though) and the black two-piece swimwear (WTB no guardian logo, though).

Zorafim
Dec 10, 2007, 11:28 AM
At least your names are in english. You know how difficult it is to get the parts I want when none of the caseal part names make sense?

Iduno
Dec 10, 2007, 11:30 AM
Yeah a wardrob would be handy and I would also like to choose accesorys more independently of the hair instead of being limited to particular hairstlyes if I want a certain accesory

Mewnie
Dec 10, 2007, 11:31 AM
Yeah, a lot of these newer clothes are just plain fugly X3

Looking at you, Roar Roars.

Omega_Weltall
Dec 10, 2007, 12:25 PM
dont get me started on roar roars. my main only has the coat(which he dosent ware much) and my female alt owns NONE of them. if you ask me they'er all fugly. now the clothes on newdaiz(forget the name) are starting to look retarted.

Shye
Dec 10, 2007, 12:41 PM
In my fourth slot I made a character that looks like the one I usually use, then loaded up their PM with all my clothes. If I need something I (granted, need to log out) switch over, decide what I want to wear, then stick it in my common box.

Not very appealing, but it keeps all my clothes from taking up room.

Pengfishh
Dec 10, 2007, 01:16 PM
Caseal parts took me a century to memorize enough to recognize on the fly. Only easy thing about it was that most (and this seems to be an ongoing trend) are complete garbage. Robo-thong? What the fuck, Sonic Team?

Kylie
Dec 10, 2007, 01:59 PM
I've never had too much of a problem because I'm very particular with the colors and styles I'll wear, but it's undeniable to me that the PM storage needs a good make over.

Sha Sha
Dec 10, 2007, 02:18 PM
Im going thru all my clothes now and all i dont wear are going to my Armor PM

Rainu
Dec 10, 2007, 02:53 PM
On 2007-12-10 09:41, Shye wrote:
In my fourth slot I made a character that looks like the one I usually use, then loaded up their PM with all my clothes. If I need something I (granted, need to log out) switch over, decide what I want to wear, then stick it in my common box.
I do this as well, though I just use the character as storage, not a mannequin.

Syanaide
Dec 10, 2007, 03:46 PM
Solution: Everyone should only wear Bikini Swimwear, including males. Yeeehaw.

pikachief
Dec 10, 2007, 03:48 PM
lol i saw the male bikinis in someones shop for 75k but the cheapest female one was 500k T_T

also i've seen people get booted for wearing a bikini in party's and i have asked people to either change or leave if they would like to stay for the next run.

male bikinis=BAD D:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pikachief on 2007-12-10 12:48 ]</font>

Syanaide
Dec 10, 2007, 03:51 PM
Then how about a bunch of rappies?

Tita
Dec 10, 2007, 03:53 PM
also i've seen people get booted for wearing a bikini in party's and i have asked people to either change or leave if they would like to stay for the next run.
um.....WHY? i'd love to hear the reasoning behind this

yeah, my clobber used to have a ton of clothes, but i decided to just sell most of it since i'm really satisfied with her look right now. if you want cheap armor pm food, see the clob shop, hahahaha http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

but bjork's turning out to be much more of a fashionista (well.. she's bjork and all), and her collection is steadily growing.

i concur with getting a closet feature with acess to all of our clothes http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tita on 2007-12-10 12:54 ]</font>

pikachief
Dec 10, 2007, 03:56 PM
On 2007-12-10 12:51, Syanaide wrote:
Then how about a bunch of rappies?

thats fine. its just 90% of the people i know including me does not wanna run around with men in speedos. >.>

galaxy
Dec 10, 2007, 04:21 PM
heres an idea. a remodeling ticket that adds another room in your private room, kind of like how the shop is in a different room. this room, however, is just for storing clothes, in many different ways. there might be a variety of mannequins to display your favorite costume combinations, you can hang clothes on walls, or just store em if you dont care to display certain ones.

Egg99
Dec 10, 2007, 06:09 PM
The idea of having 48 sets of clothes seems a little weird and pointless to me, but apparently enough people think otherwise :S

Mendou
Dec 10, 2007, 06:23 PM
Given that my poor human Guntecher is burdened with at least three different colors of the same costume (top, bottoms, and shoes)--not to mention at least two different colors of various other costume parts-- it's not too difficult to see running out of space in the near future just because of the many costumes she's accumulated.