PDA

View Full Version : New Mission?

Fresh
Dec 10, 2007, 09:36 AM
Hey I heard that we are going to be getting a new mission on this weeks update.... so is it true? if so does anyone have a link for it?.... Thanks

Reipard
Dec 10, 2007, 09:45 AM
IIRC we are getting Habirao Forbidden District and Rare, Dancing Bird. Unfortunately, I don't have a link.

EspioKaos
Dec 10, 2007, 09:49 AM
Links to our drop charts, enemy data, rewards, etc. at PSUPedia.

Hill of Spores (http://psupedia.info/Hill_of_Spores)
Rare, Dancing Birds (http://psupedia.info/Rare%2C_Dancing_Birds) (Subject to localization, of course. Might be shortened to just "Dancing Birds," or they could surprise us with an entirely new name.)

Reipard
Dec 10, 2007, 09:52 AM
UnCommon Rhythmatically Bouncing Rappies?

EspioKaos
Dec 10, 2007, 09:56 AM
You have my vote for that one! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

ThEoRy
Dec 10, 2007, 11:03 AM
On 2007-12-10 06:52, Reipard wrote:
UnCommon Rhythmatically Bouncing Rappies?

Win?!

CelestialBlade
Dec 10, 2007, 11:38 AM
Been anticipating this mission for a long time, it's so much fun to wander around. Too bad it's so easy.

Getcha Dark weapons ready.

JAFO22000
Dec 10, 2007, 11:41 AM
Nothing has been confirmed yet. The above missions are based on speculation as to what the JP servers received. I would assume this will be our next update as well, but note that nothing has been officially confirmed yet.

Golto
Dec 10, 2007, 11:42 AM
On 2007-12-10 08:38, Typheros wrote:
Been anticipating this mission for a long time, it's so much fun to wander around. Too bad it's so easy.

Don't you mean dark, fire, ice, and lightning weapons ready?

CelestialBlade
Dec 10, 2007, 11:45 AM
On 2007-12-10 08:42, Golto wrote:

Yeah, but you can get by with just Dark.

darkante
Dec 10, 2007, 11:46 AM
On 2007-12-10 08:42, Golto wrote:

Donīt you mean basicly all elements?
Lol, sorry.
Couldnīt help myself.

chu-chu-chu
Dec 10, 2007, 11:53 AM
So we will get these new missions before the thanks festa? I thought that was next. Or was it that we get that when aoi comes out for europe? I can't find the link! >_>>>>!

Fresh
Dec 10, 2007, 11:55 AM
On 2007-12-10 08:53, chu-chu-chu wrote:
So we will get these new missions before the thanks festa? I thought that was next. Or was it that we get that when aoi comes out for europe? I can't find the link! >_>>>>!

were getting maximum attack g in a month or 2 its better than the 1up cup because its like the ex missions during the whole run

EspioKaos
Dec 10, 2007, 12:02 PM
Don't help spread that rumor, Fresh. We don't know when we'll get Max Attack G, as neither SEGA of America nor Europe have made any such announcement. The Japanese PC/PS2 servers will see the event in a few weeks, but there's no guarantee that we'll get it so soon.

ZeroVer01
Dec 10, 2007, 12:42 PM
Not to mention that we should theoretically get the Thanks Festa first.

Has the entire PSU community just forgotten about this or what?

Fresh
Dec 10, 2007, 02:33 PM
On 2007-12-10 09:02, EspioKaos wrote:
Don't help spread that rumor, Fresh. We don't know when we'll get Max Attack G, as neither SEGA of America nor Europe have made any such announcement. The Japanese PC/PS2 servers will see the event in a few weeks, but there's no guarantee that we'll get it so soon.

it says were getting a event during that time its either that or a different name its not a rumor the japanese site says it, it just doesn't say maximum attack g i mean famitsu cup is our 1up cup so it could be a different name but same concept

CelestialBlade
Dec 10, 2007, 02:46 PM
It's probably Thanks Festa. Given that Japan JUST got Maximum Attack G, it's going to be a couple months before we see that.

But as Espio said, it's only a rumor and should be treated as nothing more right now.

EspioKaos
Dec 10, 2007, 02:53 PM
On 2007-12-10 11:33, Fresh wrote:
it says were getting a event during that time its either that or a different name its not a rumor the japanese site says it, it just doesn't say maximum attack g i mean famitsu cup is our 1up cup so it could be a different name but same concept

You mean that schedule SonicTeam posted on the coming months of PSU? It mentions another event, the Dengeki Cup, which will begin this coming spring on the Japanese PC/PS2 servers. Not the English servers.

The only confirmation that we have of our next event on the English servers is one that could run through the launch of Ambition of the Illuminus, as stated by the GM team during the beast bonfire meeting. Most people believe this will be the Thanks Festa, and since we've passed the North American launch of AotI, it's being assumed that for this to hold true, this event, if it is in fact the Thanks Festa, will begin with the European launch of the expansion, which would put in at the end of January. Speculation, of course, but that's the best we have to go on.

Golto
Dec 10, 2007, 02:55 PM
Fresh where does it state anywhere on the 360 JPN site that we are getting an event really soon? You've mistakenly clumped JPN pc/ps2 content with 360 content haven't you?

Broodstar1337
Dec 10, 2007, 02:58 PM
On 2007-12-10 08:55, Fresh wrote:

On 2007-12-10 08:53, chu-chu-chu wrote:

were getting maximum attack g in a month or 2 its better than the 1up cup because its like the ex missions during the whole run

Yeah, remember how long it took us to get 1up?

physic
Dec 10, 2007, 03:03 PM
i dont know if we will get thanks festa, its getting a little late to get thanks now honestly

Fresh
Dec 10, 2007, 03:08 PM
On 2007-12-10 11:55, Golto wrote:
Fresh where does it state anywhere on the 360 JPN site that we are getting an event really soon? You've mistakenly clumped JPN pc/ps2 content with 360 content haven't you?

no i had the link a while back for it i don't really feel like searching all my post but it was on the jp site for the 360 servers it was nothing to do with pc/pc2 and it didnt say a name it said the lvl cap will raise and some sort of event for us between jan-march and a bunch of other stuff i know the difference between blue links that say pc/ps2 and green links that say xbox360

PALRAPPYS
Dec 10, 2007, 03:09 PM
I actually HOPE we don't get Thanks Festa...

Who cares about 1up/Firebreak event combo, I want new stuff. -_-;

EspioKaos
Dec 10, 2007, 03:11 PM
On 2007-12-10 12:08, Fresh wrote:
no i had the link a while back for it i don't really feel like searching all my post but it was on the jp site for the 360 servers it was nothing to do with pc/pc2 and it didnt say a name it said the lvl cap will raise and some sort of event for us between jan-march and a bunch of other stuff i know the difference between blue links that say pc/ps2 and green links that say xbox360

This?

http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=506

If not, start looking here. Good luck finding it, too, 'cause it's not there!

http://xbox360.phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=q_list

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EspioKaos on 2007-12-10 12:12 ]</font>

pikachief
Dec 10, 2007, 03:27 PM
On 2007-12-10 12:03, physic wrote:
i dont know if we will get thanks festa, its getting a little late to get thanks now honestly

the mods and Gms have already said, multiple times, that we are getting all teh events the JP servers are getting. :/

I want festa! its %250 increase on drops rates for ALL MISSIONS O.o

the new AOI runs would be the new Ex missions XD

also going back on topic....

Does anyone from the JP side know the spawns for the rappy Igg yet? Im like THE WORST rare monster hunter ever. it could take me a week to find 2 spawns of jaos T_T

so i cant go and make my own rappy Igg spawn chart, so does anyone have one yet? i really want my Tippy Amure! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

chu-chu-chu
Dec 10, 2007, 04:00 PM
I'm pretty sure the GM said "content" not "events". There's a difference, and Sega could be lazy and exploit that difference.

Anyhoo, as far as we know, nothing about updates even this week has been said officially, so let's not project what we will see months from now. Rumors start, people forget they are rumors, and then these people are upset when the rumors don't prove true.

I'm not gonna fret, though, I have to get my newman up to level 20 so she can buy her summons.

pikachief
Dec 10, 2007, 04:03 PM
On 2007-12-10 13:00, chu-chu-chu wrote:
I'm pretty sure the GM said "content" not "events". There's a difference, and Sega could be lazy and exploit that difference.

Anyhoo, as far as we know, nothing about updates even this week has been said officially, so let's not project what we will see months from now. Rumors start, people forget they are rumors, and then these people are upset when the rumors don't prove true.

I'm not gonna fret, though, I have to get my newman up to level 20 so she can buy her summons.

ok let me rephrase.

GMs have said that they are working on giving us the Famistu cup and Thanks festa events.

We got our 1up cup now were waiting for our thanks festa.