PDA

View Full Version : boards dissapearing

Weltallgaia
Dec 10, 2007, 03:48 PM
i dunno if this is supposed to happen but after a made a scape doll earlier today the board for it dissapeared and a few days ago i made a grinder b and the board for that dissapeared too. is this normal or a glitch as i've not read anything about it

EspioKaos
Dec 10, 2007, 03:51 PM
Scape Doll synthesis boards have a production capacity of one, so after you made it, the board was supposed to disappear. Now, when you made the Grinders, did you make all five? If so, five is the board's capacity, so it's supposed to disappear after it's made all it can.

EDIT: Simul-post! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EspioKaos on 2007-12-10 12:52 ]</font>

pikachief
Dec 10, 2007, 03:51 PM
boards only have a certain number of uses for it. after u use it that many times it goes away.

vfloresjr24
Dec 10, 2007, 03:52 PM
if you look at the bottom of the board before you make it you might see 1/1. that means you can only make one for that board. if you see 10/10 or 3/3 the you can make that many on that board. Hope this answers your question.

Fresh
Dec 10, 2007, 03:52 PM
lol a scape doll board only makes one scape doll thats why it went away and you probaby made 5 grinders which thats all the board makes so it would also go bye bye

Weltallgaia
Dec 10, 2007, 03:54 PM
ahhh thanks, thought that was the most i could produce at a time

New_One
Dec 10, 2007, 06:07 PM
haha, I also thought my boards kept going missing when I started.
Geeez, Synthing really confused me back then...