PDA

View Full Version : my PM

addictedtopsu
Dec 10, 2007, 07:30 PM
I'm trying to level up my PM to level 80 so we can go on missions together. Right now my PM is at level 35 or 36. Does anyone know what will bring up striking a lot that won't cost a lot of maseta. Right now i've been buying 100 sweet berries, 100 hot berries, and 100 fruit juice synthisis boards and making 100 fruit juices and feeding my PM all of them. Which only cost me about 5,000 maseta for 100 hot berries, 5,000 maseta for 100 sweet berries, and about 10,000 maseta for 100 fruit juice synthisis boards, which is about 20,000 maseta. I don't think 20,000 maseta is a lot of maseta to spend every 12 hours. Which is how many hours you have to wait after you feed you PM 100 items (max amount of items you can feed you PM every 12 hours). If nobody can think of anything that will bring up striking a lot that won't cost a lot of maseta. Can you at least tell me if I should stick to what i'm doing now?? Right now when I feed my PM the 100 fruit juices she (yes it's a girl) goes up about 15 levels every 12 hours and the way im feeding her she gains about 30 levels a day since I feed her 2 times a day. Once when I wake up and once before I go to sleep.

KateLoire
Dec 10, 2007, 08:21 PM
When I made my striking mag (in the days of old) I used groovy juice. It did bring up Tech, but by a small amount. (80 strik 20 tech by the end)

Its a nice item to feed up quickly,(7 star i think)

I know it needs hustle berries, cant remember the other ingredient. As this was about a year ago, when the game first came out. Get the board from the synth shop in Guardians Colony.

For those last few levels it should work lovely.

DEM_CIG
Dec 10, 2007, 08:25 PM
wut type r u trying to make ?

KateLoire
Dec 10, 2007, 08:27 PM
On 2007-12-10 16:30, addictedtopsu wrote:
Does anyone know what will bring up striking a lot that won't cost a lot of maseta.

I assume he wants a striking mag.

DEM_CIG
Dec 10, 2007, 08:38 PM
lmao oops umm how much r u looking to spend...

Maxson
Dec 10, 2007, 09:08 PM
The fruit juice system is the cheapest right now, I think. For somewhat more expensive but quicker options, check this thread:

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=160598&forum=22

addictedtopsu
Dec 10, 2007, 09:52 PM
On 2007-12-10 17:38, DEM_CIG wrote:
lmao oops umm how much r u looking to spend...

I don't know probably nothing more than 40,000 maseta for 100 of the item.

addictedtopsu
Dec 10, 2007, 10:02 PM
Okay thanks guys i'm probably gonna stick to feeding her fruit juices for now, since It adds +12 striking and +3 tech for each one. 20,000 maseta is still pretty cheap to me and 15 levels a day is pretty good to me. Yeah it'll take a couple of days but it's gonna be worth it to get my maid PM, which is the one I want.

addictedtopsu
Dec 10, 2007, 10:06 PM
Well it's actually 15 levels every 12 hours. So it's 30 levels a day since I feed her two times a day. Unless I sleep in then it's only 15 levels for those days.

Krisan
Dec 11, 2007, 12:09 AM
I just raised a Striking PM over the last few days actually.. And the easiest way to do it that I've found, is to spam Sakura Blast (any difficulty) as much as you can take it. A lot of generic sabers drop in the mission regularly which make decent PM food.. plus the Durandal Replica's that drop there (and a few other really nice melee items at the end, like Misaki's) make "excellent" PM food. Couple this with regular feedings of Moon Atomizer X's (or Star Atomizer's) and you'll have little problem keeping your PM well fed.. And using this method, you'll make more money than you'll spend probably.

If you're impatient though, couple the above method with shopping.. Spam Sakura Blast as much as you can, then go to player shops and use the excess money you earned from running it so much to buy a lot of cheap B rank striking weapons. Depending on just how impatient you are, this shouldn't dent your wallet too badly.. Though, worst case scenario you'll end up spending about 500k total on it. (which isn't half bad.. A Ranged or Armor PM cost about 400k after all.)

Edit:
This is for a pure Striking PM, by the way. If you don't care about having an impure PM, then just go with whatever you like. But the above would be my advice in any case.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Krisan on 2007-12-10 21:13 ]</font>