PDA

View Full Version : question

addictedtopsu
Dec 10, 2007, 10:21 PM
When I click on the vision phone in my room (online)it said a bunch of different stuff, but the one that caught my attention was the one that said search for a shop. So I clicked on search for a shop and then I clicked on recommended shops which brought up some names of people I guess or something like that. When I clicked on one of the names that popped up and said moving to (insert name here)'s room is this ok. I clicked no because I don't know what this does. I was wondering what happens if I do go to someones room, how do I buy items from them, and can people go to my room and buy stuff too or do I have to make a shop?? Oh and how do I make a shop??

PALRAPPYS
Dec 10, 2007, 10:24 PM
Going to another person's room won't harm you. It'll just put you in their room, and you can buy stuff from their shop if they have one. And to buy stuff, just talk to their partner machine.

And people can come to your room too if you have a shop. To get a shop, go to the 2nd floor of the guardians colony, and go right to the variety shop, and talk to middle vendor. Buy the open shop ticket and then go to your PM and pick "Redecorate"

HalfDarShadow
Dec 10, 2007, 10:24 PM
okay we have som1 new here lol

okay. ill private message youh and tomorow my friends and i will gladely help youh with anything youh need^^

JinxoOrougeOo
Dec 10, 2007, 10:25 PM
just go and find out dude im gonna warn u ppl arnt going to be much of a help just cuz ppl like to yell but im sure ulll find stuff out for ur self

addictedtopsu
Dec 10, 2007, 10:30 PM
On 2007-12-10 19:24, HalfDarShadow wrote:
okay we have som1 new here lol

okay. ill private message youh and tomorow my friends and i will gladely help youh with anything youh need^^

Ya i'm new lol oh and i'm playing on pc/ps2 so if you dont have psu on pc/ps2 then sorry, but you can't help me out but thanks for offering if you don't have psu for the pc/ps2. Unless you were talking to the other guy who posted before you then i'm sorry I posted this.

HalfDarShadow
Dec 10, 2007, 10:34 PM
nono its fine^^

and your welcome.

but basically wat rappys said.

and of course if u need any help there both the same and just post something and ppl here will reply.

and wat jinx said is not so nessesary true, wel, for 360 it isnt lol.

o and good luck http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Pengfishh
Dec 10, 2007, 10:36 PM
We all will get by fine ignoring Jinx.

Sinue_v2
Dec 11, 2007, 01:14 AM
Isn't this a RTFM moment?