PDA

View Full Version : AotI: New And improved Room Dec.

Acid510
Dec 11, 2007, 12:29 AM
As you Have Seen.Psu has Many Great Room Dec.A few Were Sonic and Tails.With these New Room Tickets There just something missing.Something missing...I had A dream That i was Playing Psu And i Had a Giant 32' Plasma Screen in my room.So Next Day i Came up With a Few other Room dec From the help of my friends.One Other Great Room Dec would be a Pool Table. So i Created this poll for those of you who wish we had better room dec. like me.So just take a look of what i have and if you like Any of them just vote. The Top 4 Best room dec. Will Be sent to the Sega Team to hopefully create these items as future room dec. Hopefully if they like these ideas they will Agree and Send them in A Future Update, So please Vote!!Ty -Acid510

Zorafim
Dec 11, 2007, 12:33 AM
Giant fish tank, I like that. Of course, I'd rather my room be on the bottom of the ocean floor, with giant fish swimming by my window, but I'll take what I can get.

Abarai-Renji
Dec 11, 2007, 12:35 AM
fish tank all the way.

seriously. would you really ask sega for a cannabis plant?

gryphonvii
Dec 11, 2007, 12:37 AM
photon chair!

Acid510
Dec 11, 2007, 12:37 AM
On 2007-12-10 21:35, Abarai-Renji wrote:
fish tank all the way.

seriously. would you really ask sega for a cannabis plant?

No i wouldnt, i just put it to see how many ppl would vote for it

Syl
Dec 11, 2007, 12:38 AM
Hur hur 420 hur. Emphasis on hur.

Oh, like I've said before, maybe having different/custom color palette's for room themes would add tons of diversity to the room tickets.

Spacepest
Dec 11, 2007, 01:02 AM
Need I say it again? *cuts and pastes from many previous threads*

"Ragol Retro Chair: A big, mobile, and puffy inflatable chair that fits comfortably in your pocket that you can take and use anywhere."

Make it in the same style as the PSO lobby chairs with multiple colors, and make it an item that can be used ANYWHERE, in lobbies, rooms, or hell, even boss battles if you unequip your main weapon and feel like pissing off your teammates.
*wants a Retro Ragol Chair*

(LOL I need to put this discription in my sig, I've repeated it so many times in so many threads).