PDA

View Full Version : PM minigames

galaxy
Dec 11, 2007, 04:28 AM
i think they should implement PM minigames, where you use your PMs in certain tasks, based off of their model type and how they're raised, to play little games and win prizes and stuff. even more interestly, maybe you could battle them against other PM's? and to make it even further developed, you could use all 4 PM's from each of your characters at once, and have a little party of PM's to play minigames, fight other PM's, and win prizes. i just think that there should be more interaction between your different characters, and like utilizing your PM's together as their own little team to do stuff with.

im sorry if this post makes NO sense, its 4:30 am, i've just been working for 4 hours, and im a little delirious, and felt the need to post this.

Syanaide
Dec 11, 2007, 04:47 AM
Sounds like it could be fun, but I'd rather real PVP be implemented before PM battles.

Pentence
Dec 11, 2007, 05:11 AM
On 2007-12-11 01:47, Syanaide wrote:
Sounds like it could be fun, but I'd rather real PVP be implemented before PM battles.

They likely will never put in pvp becouse of the balance issues with this game.Classes are built to play off of each other its all about team work.So unless they impliment a team based pvp (like 4 vs 4 or w/e) we will likely never see such a thing.

However a PM battle thing (ALA chaos) is more likely.Though not to sure how they might do it if they did.

Krisan
Dec 11, 2007, 05:18 AM
On 2007-12-11 02:11, Pentence wrote:
They likely will never put in pvp becouse of the balance issues with this game.

Didn't stop them from having Battle Mode in PSO. Besides, I don't know why everyone thinks balance would be such a big issue.. At worst, they could just have a completely separate stat system for PvP content than that which is used for everything else. *shrugs*

I don't really care one way or another mind you.. But if Sega ever wants to implement it, they will, and they can add some semblance of balance to it without interfering with the current game.

imfanboy
Dec 11, 2007, 05:28 AM
Balance wouldn't be a big issue?

Fortefighters deal 15,000+ in a single combo.

A Fortefighter can have a maximum of about 3,500 HP at the moment.

And something doesn't seem unbalanced about that?

In PSO, it WAS fairly balanced because while even a RAcast or HUcast could have about 2k HP max, that was about how much HP most common enemies in the game had as well in Ultimate - meaning that the damage a character could deal would balance from the regular game to PvP.

In this game, the damage would have to be lowered considerably in order to balance PvP; I just don't see how it could be done sanely.