PDA

View Full Version : AotI: Online can't seem to level my 52

FnalKnight
Dec 11, 2007, 06:33 AM
I've been doing every mission under the sun and i don't seem to level the little EXP bar isn't moving very fast and I am fighting level 70+ enemies. May seem weird, and yes I am getting hits in on every enemy, but why in the world do I go to level? I wanna catch up to the level cap so I flow with everyone else doing S and S2s.

February
Dec 11, 2007, 06:35 AM
Try White Beast A. My level 60 levels reasonably fast there.

FnalKnight
Dec 11, 2007, 06:37 AM
Yeah, I've been doing that, I level once every four or so runs it seems. I think I just need another 250% increase in exp/meseta event. I think I will end up moving to the 360 servers before the year is up.

Tetsaru
Dec 11, 2007, 06:51 AM
Every four or so runs!? Lol, you shouldn't be complaining then. Trust me - persistence pays off. Stay with a good party (or try to start your own), make sure you tag everything, and... just be patient. Never get in too big of a hurry to level your character; think about your PA's too, and any combat or strategical experience you get just from playing.

Lol... this sorta reminds me of when everyone, noob or elitist, did Her Secret Mission all the time for MP and money... and we all know how much fail came out of that... >_<

pikachief
Dec 11, 2007, 06:54 AM
On 2007-12-11 03:37, FnalKnight wrote:
Yeah, I've been doing that, I level once every four or so runs it seems. I think I just need another 250% increase in exp/meseta event. I think I will end up moving to the 360 servers before the year is up.

that is VERY good XD

DraconisWRX
Dec 11, 2007, 07:01 AM
On 2007-12-11 03:35, February wrote:
Try White Beast A. My level 60 levels reasonably fast there.

+1
Also the AMF Headquarters part 2 B rank or better seems to help a lil bit. It is long, but the MP payout is good

ljkkjlcm9
Dec 11, 2007, 07:18 AM
leveling every 4 runs is great... I wouldn't exactly complain about that. You'll wish you leveled that often later.

When you reach 55, you can do De Rol Le on S rank

THE JACKEL

New_One
Dec 11, 2007, 07:48 AM
I solo True Darkness A for EXP, you caqn get to the boss in a couple of minutes.

Cracka_J
Dec 11, 2007, 08:45 AM
underrated AMF is great for soloing at mid/low levels. great mp as well...somwhere in the neighborhood of 180mp for a B run and 250 for A...don't quote me tho. On B things just die as well, so you can solo/speed run for exp fairly quickly.