PDA

View Full Version : technic fun!! yay

u_r
Dec 11, 2007, 07:53 AM
Sooo Ive made a newman that I want to be a techer, already have her to lv 5 but gonna wait til a friend is on later to level her more because he is gona make a new human.

already picked out a few of the techs I like and gona stick with, them 5 levels were soo much fun tho, I love that ice based one you hold down its awsome!!

just a rant really but may as well get something out of it,

Ultimate techs?! are there any new ones coming out or are they just all skills that are coming out?

Ive seen megid and I think I am going to get that, megaverse doesnt seem that good, and that one (forgot the name) the one that "revives" people seems to be totally pointless haha thats what moons are for but I supose the HP regen may be usefull!!

anyway, you know them two techs?! the ones that put a "barrier" one that makes it magic cant hurt you and the other that makes it so physical attacks cant hurt you.. well what are there names lol, if they cost PA's how many? thanks?! hehe

oh and are they good? I mean, I saw a vid were this guy wasnt getting attacked and it was all 0's, does that mean I can basicly spam it and keep it up constantly and run a mission without getting hurt? or am I asuming to much here?

anyway I'll end the rant, having fun with techer http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif any answers would be great http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

e-happy

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 11, 2007, 10:00 AM
The protection spells will asorbe 1-3 hits if I remember correctly depending on its level (I suppose 4 is now possible with the new expansion and lvl 40 techs) you can keep spamming it I guess but the PP cost is high, your better off with just resta or something http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif its a situational tool, lets you not get interrupted while you cast.

I quit playing before we had the damu techs (the ones you hold down) so my favorite line of spells for dps was the Ga series that does the AOE around your character and hits up to 8? guys (or 6?) I was doing great damage spamming gifoi and gidiga lvl 21+ It sort of replaced my Ra spells for most situations. For single target dps its all about diga/foi and for a ton of guys in a tight packed area best dps for the PP was barta/zonde.

I hear the nosu spells are great but never got to use those eather.

After I beat story mode I will probably get a hunter license again and just hope my old lvl 60 force with all the old techs ~lvl 30 is still there. I will hate to have to start new after I raised a 100tech PM and did all that tech lvling.

gryphonvii
Dec 11, 2007, 10:05 AM
the shield spells are not released online as far as I know but you can try them out offline.
Ra spells are always a good choice but they're pains to get leveled up. Dam spells are really good and get better once you level them up. If you want to make it easier on yourself be an acrotecher first and then switch to fortetecher, AT get more health and faster casting , its going to be a while until you get your spells up to 30 so unless you like rods alot you should be acrotecher for a while to help your soloing capability.

Miyuki
Dec 11, 2007, 11:42 AM
Giresta is worth getting - slower casting speed than Resta, but also has lvl 1-4(?) HP regeneration, so actually better than Resta. AFAIK, people only use Giresta on AoI for that very reason, or could be cause their Resta's capped already. Better having Giresta than have moons take up slot on item palette and in inventory.

ThEoRy
Dec 11, 2007, 03:46 PM
Giresta's casting time has increased dramatically since AoI basically replacing Resta on my pallet. Megiverse is Fun yet has a slow start up time, it's best used in combination with another player's Gi series tech or a gunners bullets or charm. Megid has also gotten a huge upgrade in pp cost reduction and now has flinch, Nosdiga is a must have, Noszonde is kinda meh but more worthwhile than Nosmegid according to popular consensus. Regrants is also a good one. Though it's tp mod sucks, it's the only light attack tech and the only tech that has knockdown. Good for stun locking midlargies and crushing sendilians, bad for mobs of smallies like poulty's/pannons. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif More later if I can think of anything.